Barbiejade ~ The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

Guest PhillyPups

I am in shock and at a loss, the pain is unbearable, will post again when I can see through the tears. A part of my heart and soul have been ripped out of me.

BarbieJade had either a massive stroke or aneurysm that burst. It was sudden, she had not been ill. She could not get up nor have any use of her right side at all. I chose not to find out which, as it was not important, the important part was her well being, and her peace and comfort. While waiting to go to the vet, she was only comfortable if I sat on the floor holding her and petting her, it gave her comfort, as her condition scared her so. I miss my baby girl, my girlfriend, my queen, it was so sudden, and so unexpected. I did not own her, I was blessed to share her journey, she owned the world and we were her royal subjects.

How does on pay tribute to an awesome racer, a greyt mama, a Queen?

She was saucy:

Collars097.jpg

She was regal,

Christmas2005-2021.jpg

She had attitude:

07-27-200616.jpg

She was a mama:

thMotherandSon002.jpg

She was a supermodel (thank you PawPrints):

BarbieJadeonbeach.jpg

She was my friend, companion, and a major part of my heart and soul is gone with her. After retiring as a greyt racer, and good Mama, she trotted into our home and lives to keep us in line with an iron paw. I will miss her biotching at me on a regular basis, I would love for her to decide to get into bed again to sleep with my by climbing up on my head and walking over me ~ sigh, I love my BarbieJade and miss her so much.

I will pick up her cremains a week from Saturday, and she will join Runner, SugarBear, and her friend Bob Varnberg in the garden, where she will rest in peace. When I called Marilyn, I told her she was probably biotching at Bob all the way across the bridge, cause she wanted a marshmallow cloud and now. What a gal, what a ride, and I would never miss one beat of the dance.

BarbieJade, I love you and miss you and am stunned at the loss. :kiss2

Edited by PhillyPups

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry.

:f_pink

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Oh no--I missed any earlier posts about Barbie Jade's being ill. I am so sorry! I knew her way back when she was at QCGA and remember her with great affection. I've always been so pleased that she landed in such a wonderful home. Please comfort yourself with the knowledge that you gave this sweet girl the very best of lives. That's what's really important in the end. Thank you for being there for her. I'm sorry for your loss. :grouphug

I am so shocked to read this. You know how much she will be missed by all of GT. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing how lucky the Queen was to have found you. I am very sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

No! Oh, Pat, I am so sorry to hear of this unexpected loss. :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)