Barbiejade ~ The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my breath when I opened up and saw this today. I am so sorry.

This has been a hard few weeks on this list.

If it is any comfort, your sweet girl is in good company.

G-d bless Barbiejade. Your star will shine brightly in the heavens tonight.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG Pat! I can't find the words right now... Im so so sorry :grouphug

Godspeed our beautiful Queen BarbiJade.... The world is not going to be the same without you in it!

Guest greytmonty

I spoke briefly with Pat. She will post details when she can. Two mornings ago BarbieJade was fine. It looks like that evening she had a massive stroke. Pat was with her at the vet all night and she went to the Bridge yesterday morning. Pat said Barbiejade did not suffer.

Pat, I'm so very sorry and shocked to hear that Barbiejade is gone. Even though I never met her, she was one of the greys on GT that was very important to many of us.

Hugs to you and your other greys,

Sheila

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest dwolfe711

:omg:ohno:sad1:cry1 Oh Pat - I am so very sorry to read this about Barbie Jade - I am in shock this morning after logging on and seeing that she and Lacey are both gone. I remember following the story of Barbie Jade's coming to you - and I loved the stories of how she ruled the house and kept her brothers in line. She was surely a sweetheart and she had the most loving home in her senior years. We have lost one of our babies suddenly and we have lost four to the dreaded C over varying lengths of time - I don't know which is worse but when they leave suddenly it is hard because one moment they are fine and the next they are gone - there is no time to prepare for the heartbreak. At least she did not suffer and she is now running free of age and pain at the Bridge with all those babies who went before her - I'm sure SugarBear was first in line to welcome her!! Barbie Jade knew the greatest love with you - she will remain in your heart forever - and you will be with her again when the time is right -

Tears are flowing freely for Barbie Jade and Lacey Laine - :crying

Donna (and Dave), Ripley, Allie, Ellie and foster Apollo

Guest GriffinsMom

There are no words that I can offer that will ease your pain but know that I am grieving with you for the loss of your remarkable girl. Barbiejade gave you love and brought joy to your life as I am sure you did for her. Godspeed Barbiejade. Send your mama a sign to let her know that you are happily playing at the Bridge.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Oh Pat - I'm so so sorry.

I am so glad that I had the time to meet Queen Barbie Jade that Xmas a few years ago. Her beauty and regal composure will always remain in my memory and my heart.

Hugs to you and the rest of the Pups.

Donna

No words to adequately express our sorrow for your loss of Her Majesty Queen Barbie Jade

God Save The Queen

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star