Saullie Has Cancer

Iris, I just read this and I have no words. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. All my love, prayers and strenghth sent your way.

I am here.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry :( I went through this last year with one of my boys and you're right, the pain is unreal.

Try to enjoy the time you have left with Saullie :gh_child

And look after yourself too :f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

What a brave lady you are to do what is best for your baby.

I am so sorry. Kiss you baby from us...

i am not brave believe me i am hysterical.

dh spoke with surgeon

we are bringing saullie back on tuesday to see if he is healing

thanks everyone for caring

Iris

www.ligc.org

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sometimes the vets just can't tell what's going on inside these sweet creatures and have to do what they think is best at the time. I wish they could talk......

Sending lots of prayers your way.....

Guest JohnnyBell

I understand the pain your having.My Sophie had a biopsy done and it came as not having osteo and if we amputated she would have a normal lifespan, so we continued to have her leg amputated and found out when they sent it out that indeed it is osteo and it wasn't detected in the biopsy(which does happen).I had no choice but to continue with the chemo.I didn't want to stop treatment,it's either don't do anything or go all the way,that's the way I see it.If I had known from the begining it was osteo I'd of never put her through amputation and chemo.It was and still is very devistating.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry.....my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hope Sending gentle ear scritches for Saullie. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sending some more of those good ear scritchies for your boy, and maybe some ice cream if he likes it, and many warm hugs for yourself.

I'm sorry things didn't turn out better.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)