Just Need Some Prayers For Strength

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

Considering the vet told us we might have one good year once we started her on the heart meds, and we passed the 2 year mark this past April, we have been incredibly blessed with this sassy old gal.

I see the signs, and her appetite has really started to wane the past few days.

I'm tired, battling the kidney infection again, and my heart still isn't healed from losing Skittle.

If you could just send a few prayers to keep me going and able to accept and handle what comes each day, I would be forever grateful. Thanks.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Spiff

Spiff and I are sending white light from across the ocean!! (Hope you can feel it all the way over there in Kansas!!!!!!!)

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sending prayers DeVon for you, Raven and Amber. Your family has been through enough lately.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest SquanHound
:grouphug DeVon :grouphug You and Raven are in my prayers. I am sorry that you have had to go through so much lately. Ping sends you his love :kiss2