Just Need Some Prayers For Strength

Guest Tenderhearts

{{{{{{{{{{DeVon}}}}}}}}}}

Lots of hugs and good thoughts heading your way.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SquanHound

Just checking in to see if things are any better today -- I hope you are feeling better and that Raven is having a good day :grouphug

Guest vahoundlover
Just checking in to see if things are any better today -- I hope you are feeling better and that Raven is having a good day :grouphug

Me too :grouphug

Guest meandmygreys

Me too :grouphug

Same here..hope things are better today. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest ohgreyt

Geez, you have sure had to deal with an awful lot for one person....I'm so sorry and I am really hoping and praying that Raven will be ok.

Adding my prayers and hugs from Miami.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest poochnme

I was just thinking of you tonight and wondering how you were -- Now I know -

I am sending lots of hugs, and prayers.

:kiss2:bighug:hope

Cathy

Sending lots of hugs, prayers, good thoughts and calming waves to you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest Tenderhearts

Quick update. I bought a bunch of chicken yesterday to cook up in the crockpot and add to her kibble. She's eating much better with that :nod The last few nights I've been up with her several times for potty breaks, and last night I didn't hear her ask to go out and got up to diarrhea all over the kitchen, so I'm just sticking with chicken and pasta today for her.

She's having these brief episodes where it's almost like she 'checks out' for a few minutes, not sure if that is some senility or what :(

She's more clingy than usual, but that's okay with me. She just gets that many more hugs and love.

Just continuing to take it a day at a time, and I so appreciate all the prayers :grouphug

Thinking of you and raven this morning. Hope you day goes well.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Sending prayers. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greytmonty

Thinking of you DeVon.

How would Raven do with cooked rice with the chix instead of pasta? Monty's big D got better with time and the rice mixture.