Just Need Some Prayers For Strength

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

She went off feed again earlier this week, for one day. I am concerned as even though her appetite is back and good, I'm seeing some weight loss. She's a skinny mini as it is, so she can't afford much.

She's always been a dirt eater too, but now she's gone overboard on it and I have to watch her and stop her or she'd have a tummy full of it :( I do not know what is up with that. I'm sure that does not help the intermittent diarrhea.

She's still navigating pretty well despite some wobbles in the hind end section off and on.

She can really scare me now when she sleeps because she sleeps SO deeply, I have to gently shake her and call her name to wake her up in the mornings.

She was unhappy this morning as I didn't take her for a car ride when I took Amber to work, but we had had a deluge of storms, and the driveway was a mucky mudhole. I'll take her for a ride this afternoon, and hopefully I will be forgiven :rolleyes:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Tenderhearts

Please keep those prayers coming. She vomited once late last night, but had a lot of grass in it, and she settled down after that and went to sleep.

I got up to a vomit fest all over the kitchen this morning :(

Guest Tenderhearts

No vomiting since about 7 am :goodluck

She HAS to have her heart meds, so she did have about 1/2 cup of very soggy kibble with her meds. So far it's stayed down :hope :hope :hope

oh DeVon i cant believe i missed this topic. I sure hope Raven was able to keep pill/food down. Give the girl a hug for me and then give yourself one. It must be hard but bless u for loving all your babys soooooo much. prayers

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08