Icarus

Jiffer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jennifer ... I just want to gather you and your family up in a big hug. What an awful shock for all of you -- too sudden and much too soon.

God rest your sweet soul, Icarus.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh my gosh, what a horrible shock. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Icarus.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing them hurts so much. It hurts to watch one linger and suffer and it hurts to see one pass so quickly. Prayers for peace and comfort for you.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest bambiscuit

so terribly sorry for your loss. it is always so painful to lose a member of the family :weep

f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

run free, Icarus, and know that you will be loved and missed by your family, and everyone else whose lives you've touched.

Oh Jennifer!! Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to see this posting from you. So shocked...I don't have the right words to say, just I'm so so sorry. My heart is breaking for you... :grouphug :grouphug Au revouir, sweet Icarus, not goodbye... :weep

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest KennelMom

OMG! NO!!! I saw this thread and just thought NO! Not Icarus! :cry1 :cry1

I am so very sorry :grouphug How terribly shocking and heartbreaking :weep

Godspeed, Icarus...another angel gone too soon

Oh God . I am so terribly sorry. What a shocking blow. :grouphug For you, your family and your pups.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Omg, Jenn! I can't even imagine what you're going through. What a terrible, terrible shock!!! I'm so very sorry, words can't even express! :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.