Icarus

Jiffer

Oh Jen!

I hope you can feel all the love and sympathy you're getting from your GT family right now, and for as long as you need it. :bighug

Icarus' sudden passing reminds us all once again to cherish every moment, even the "annoying" ones! ;)

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I am so sorry for your sudden loss...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I just saw this... I am so sorry :grouphug :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain that your family is in right now. I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Omg Jen I'm so, so sorry - Unfortunately I know how horrible this feels for you. Please know that there will be peace one day about this, but in the meantime, Icarus knew he was loved deeply, and he passed quickly. Your beautiful boy is now at the bridge, and you will see him again one day.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family...I will send healing light in my meditations to all of you.

Run free sweet Icarus, and be sure to let Mommy and Daddy know you are ok.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Omg Jen I'm so, so sorry - Unfortunately I know how horrible this feels for you. Please know that there will be peace one day about this, but in the meantime, Icarus knew he was loved deeply, and he passed quickly. Your beautiful boy is now at the bridge, and you will see him again one day.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family...I will send healing light in my meditations to all of you.

Run free sweet Icarus, and be sure to let Mommy and Daddy know you are ok.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

As soon as I found out what happened, I immediately thought of you. :weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest loveagrey

Oh Jennifer... I'm so, so sad for you. I had the honour of meeting Icarus and he was such a perfect gentleman.

Run free sweet, sweet Icarus.

Guest greycious_gal

Oh, Jenn! I am so sorry! Please know that I really *do* know what you are experiencing right now. My heart breaks for you knowing how it feels to have such a sudden loss. :weep

I'm so sorry!

Deepest sympathies to you. Something quite similar happened to dear friends of ours. They came home from a movie to find their beloved fawn girl, Ginger, dead. It was devastating for them as I am sure it is for you. It seems trite, but at least he did not suffer long.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Guest how888

omg I am shocked and stunned. I am so very sorry. Jenn, you just don't know how awful I feel. Just seeing that name under remembrance made me tear up. Oh gosh, just know we are all here for you day and night. We all feel terrible. He has been with us on here and now he is up over that rainbow with our bridge angels. You and your family will be in my prayers.... Godspeed Icarus , you have left pawprints on all of our hearts. Send mommy a sign soon.

Guest canagreyts

Sending my deepest sympathy. I'm sure I feel as helpless as everyone else when it comes to sending something comforting to say at such a sad and shocking time but our thoughts are with you all.

:f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Guest luluaz

The sudden passing of your sweet baby leaves everyone so raw emotionally, I can feel it in your

writing and am crying with you right now.

Prayers of peace and comfort from Phoenix to you and yours- :f_red:brokenheart:paw

Lisa

Guest realboo

I'm so very sorry Jenn. I just can't imagine - don't want to imagine it.

Icarus was a very lucky boy finding you for a mom. Know that he left this world only knowing the love you gave him.

I am so sorry as I just went through putting my special boy down as well

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg