Icarus

Jiffer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mecki

Jen, I'm so so sorry. :grouphug If you need anything at all, please let me know. Both you and Rene are in my thoughts. My heart truly breaks for you.

Sweet Iccy, we will miss you...you are such a good boy. f_yellow

OMG Jen, I just saw this. :grouphug I am so sorry :grouphug

You didn't get to say goodbye, but goodbye isnt appropriate anyway, it is just "See you later Icky"

Goodbye isn't what he wanted from you anyway, every day you told him you loved him, with words, with actions, with your heart and that is what he took with him.

Hugs to you and Rene.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I'm so very sorry. Godspeed Icarus! :f_red

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

OMG!!! Not Icarus. Oh Jennifer, I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say or do to ease the pain.

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Farewell Master yet not Farewell

Where I go, ye too shall dwell.

I am gone before your face

A moment's time, a little space.

When ye come where I have stepped,

Ye will wonder why ye wept.

OMG Jen! I am so so sorry. My thoughts are with you, Rene and the hounds.

Godspeed Icarus!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

I'm so sorry.

:grouphug

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am so sorry for your loss..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest Skinnymini

So sorry. I remember reading a news article last year about the 4 boys, and can't imagine what a huge gap he has left behind.

Guest Winterwish

Oh no! oh I'm so,very sorry Jiffer! :grouphug:cry1 Sending my deepest condolences Jiffer.

Icarus will always be with you! Nothing,nothing can come between the love you share.

Run and play free sweet Icarus angel ~ :grouphug:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink:candle

Guest ellieb

Oh, my heart hurts for you. Icarus knew that he was loved and adored. Not getting to say good-bye sucks. I hope he passed super-quick and with no pain. Run free, gorgeous sweet-boy!

Hugs,

Ellie