Icarus

Jiffer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhound_bug

Icarus, you will truly be missed.....now Joe will have to find a new walking buddy that likes to walk at his (slow, feet dragging) pace. :cry1

Guest VelvetEars

I just saw this. I am so so very sorry to hear he's gone. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Many many hugs....

"Goodbye, Mommy. I'm sorry I had to go so quickly, but please remember I am always just a heartbeat away. I love you and I'll always watch over you, and one day I'll be waiting for you to cross that bridge to see me again."

3029DSC00295.JPG

Edited by VelvetEars

Guest Greybecca

When I saw the post with his picture above I cried. This is exactly how I will always remember Icarus as I've seen that expression on him so many times. Love ya sweet Iccy. :weep

Jen, I know your world is turned upside down right now with all the pain this brings on. It will get easier eventually. Time is the only thing that can heal such a loss.

Take comfort in the fact that there are a lot of people who truly cared for Iccy and will always remember him. He made his mark on some of us. For those of you who didn't know him. He was a very gentle soul, loved special attention and affection, loved food, was very playful when he was in the mood, loved to run, was a quiet sort of a pack leader (one direct laid back look said it all). And he adored his family happiest when he could snuggle. Iccy, we love you.

Here is Iccy snuggling with my boy Holling.

post-6680-1176506805_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greybecca

Guest TinasTroops

I will always remember the day mom dad and Iccy came for a visit to Oakville and I think I was the firts (Maybe not)one to give Iccy a Frosty Paws. Oh he loved it so much! I will remember that face and licking of his chops after his yummy treat forever.

We miss you Iccy.

I will always remember the day mom dad and Iccy came for a visit to Oakville and I think I was the firts (Maybe not)one to give Iccy a Frosty Paws. Oh he loved it so much! I will remember that face and licking of his chops after his yummy treat forever.

We miss you Iccy.

:) Not to mention the first time he met a cat and was actually cat safe. He certainly did enjoy his first Frosty Paws.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest DogDayzGreyz

I am so sorry, Jenn. May time bring you smiles and not tears when you remember your boy. I'll look for his star tonight.

God Speed, gorgeous boy, you are loved here on earth.

Oh, I'm so terrbily sorry. I just saw this. What a shock it must have been for you and your whole family of hounds and humans. Although hardest on us, it is a blessing he went quickly. You will be in our thoughts.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I am so sorry :( Please know that even thought their bodies are no longer on this earth their souls stay close by.

Feel your boy around, talk to him and find peace knowing that he is ok and has never gone far away from you.

GOD SPEED Icarus :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings