Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

Guest PhillyPups

Jenn,

Please know our prayers are with you and our tears flow with yours over the greyt loss of Tigger, such a wonderful thing he was, and yes, he was the ONLY one.

Run free sweet Tigger and if you feel a gentle nudge at yoiur butt and turn to see the sweetest face of an angel, that would be my most Divine Ms. SugarBear, give her my love.

Tigger, you now run with some of the best.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for the loss of your handsome Tigger.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Oh, Jenn, your tribute to Tigger is so poignant and so fitting. My heart's hurting for you this morning, and I find it hard to express the best words, other than to tell you what you already know. Tigger will always be with you, closer than ever. Through you, all of us have been blessed to know and love a fine young hound who touched the lives of so many folks here on GT. Just think of all of the fun he and Lori Ann and the others have already been having at the Bridge this morning. :ghplaybow:gh_run:gh_bow:f_white:f_white:f_white:grouphug

...Oh, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is,

Tiggers are wonderful chaps.

They're loaded with vim and vigor.

They love to leap in your lap.

They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,

Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...

III'm the only one!

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest Winterwish

:grouphug Jenn,I'm so,so sorry. You're in my thoughts Jenn,and so are your girls,Cinder :gh_child and Trouble. Sending love and comfort thru' the ether up to you Jenn. :grouphug Tigger is always with you honey.

Run and play free beautiful,beautiful sweetheart,Tigger ~ :angel:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug

Guest GracieMae

I'm so very sorry Jenn, so very sad ~ I love your tribute to Tigger! He will always be the only Tigger! You and he shared wonderful times with precious memories that will always be in your heart. He's watching over you now, always near, waiting for you to join him one day soon. :angelwings

Be still and feel his presence ~

:f_red

I am so sorry for your loss. Tigger was beautiful boy. Take comfort in knowing he is at peace, painfree and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

I do hate cancer. It steals from our hearts. It robs us like a thief every day.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

We all mourn with you Jenn...

Run with the angels Tigger

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

He is a stunning and clearly well-loved hound. Thank you for sharing his pictures.

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I am so sorry for your loss! Tigger was so lucky to have you, and you him. I loved seeing pictures of that amazing smiling boy. Heaven has a new star now...a smiling one! He will send you a sign that he made the journey just fine. And I am sure you will still feel his presence in your house with you whenever you need him. Please take care!

The Girls

Jenn Im so very sorry for your loss. Tigger was a very special boy :gh_run

My thoughts and prayers are with you :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by StridersSis

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I've started to write something quite a few times, but somehow the right thing to say doesn't come to me. I'm just so sorry for the loss of your precious Tigger...he will be missed by all of us! :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

f_yellow:brokenheart:heart:gh_lay:heart:brokenheartf_yellow

Oh Jenn...I don't know what to say.

I am so so sorry...I know your heart is just broken in a million pieces.

Tigger was one of these that when I saw his picture in your signature, no matter what kind of day I was having, I had to crack a smile...that face...those eyes. I know that he is nestled in your heart forever & on the days when you think you can't go on...stop what you're doing...think of that face & maybe you'll find some peace in knowing he was put here in your life for a reason. His mission was to make you & everyone he came in contact with enjoy life...just as he did. Enjoy the little things...make them big things.