Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

Jenn, I hold you in my heart :grouphug

there's just no emoticon ...... or words that can express how sad I am for what you and Tigger have gone through....

my heart goes out to you. I know how hard this is. :cry1 Your baby was truly special and you WILL see him again :heart

I am so very, very sorry! :cry1:cry1

Kim

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I am so sorry. My sympathy and prayers. Run free sweetheart...run with the wind. Send your family beautiful smiles from the Bridge to hold them until you meet again. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Jenn, I am so sorry about Tigger, we were all praying for a better outcome. We just never have enough time with them do we. I know you are emotionally exhausted with the rollercoaster ride you have been on these past few day, but know that we are all here for you. I pray for strength and peace for your broken heart.

Tigger you handsome boy, oh how you were so very loved and will be terribly missed. Know you have a very big job at the bridge, you must keep watch over your mommy and when you can send her a rainbow. Enjoy running and playing with all the kids at the bridge.

God Speed sweet, sweet boy

:grouphug:f_white:angelwings:angel:gh_run:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!

Oh no. I am so, so, sorry that your wonderful boy had to leave. My heart goes out to you, though I know there are no words that will lessen the grief. May the love you share with your Tigger live on and continue to warm your soul until you meet again.

:grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm still in shock :sad1 I'm so sorry Jenn! Please know that I'm thinking about you and I'm here for you :grouphug

Tigger was such a special hound and I'm so very lucky to have known him. I owe a lot to that little doggie, because if it wern't for him, he wouldn't have brought you to Greytalk and into my life. I love you Jenn!!!

Tigger & Cinder September 2005

77811268.jpg

Tigger, Cinder & Jenn Dewey PMS House 2005

FlagJennTiggerCinder.jpg

Tigger, Cinder, Scooter & Penny (and me) Rehoboth Beach 2004

DeweyBJHounds-1.jpg

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Jenn, I have never met you or Tigger and I followed your story closely yesterday...checking in from work and home. I was so touched by your plight...I have cried many tears for you and your hound.....and I havent met either of you....but I know both of you....in my heart.

God Bless you and your family....and God speed Tigger.

When you introduced me to Tigger, I felt like I was meeting a famous personality ... and I was!

I'm so sorry he had to leave you.

Godspeed, handsome lad.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of Tigger. It's always hard to say goodbye to a beloved friend. I know how hard that final act of love is. May your memories bring peace to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Tigger.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm so sorry, Jenn...

What wonderful pictures you have of him!

Tiggers are wonderful things... and he was the only one...

:grouphug:f_white

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Oh Jenn- I can't believe it. It is so hard when they leave us suddenly. He was such a wonderful dog and you made a perfect family. It always feels like there is a huge hole in your heart when they go but you will soon learn that they are always with us.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

So glad I got to meet him a few weeks ago...he was a sweet, sweet soul. I am so sorry he had to leave so young!!

Hugs to you, Jenn!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Kipsmom

OH Jenn.... I have no words... I'm heartbroken and crying for you!! Tigger is pain free now and running hard. He wil be waiting for you and you will see him again. :crying I'm SO so sorry. :sad1:weep

f_yellow f_yellow

Guest fountainpengwen

:( I am so very sorry, Jenn. Tigger was a wonderfully special dog, and his smile always brightened my day when I'd see it in your siggie. Wishing you comfort and peace in this very devastating time. He'll always be with you.

Godspeed, sweet prince. :gh_run2

I'm so sorry for the loss of your prince. :f_white:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest loveagrey

Jenn - My heart is breaking for you.. I've never met you, and yet Tigger's warm and funny smile brightened each day I saw it here. You're still in my prayers. I know you must have so much pain and I wish that we could take it off your shoulders if only for a little while, to ease your suffering.

Run Free T-I-Double-G-er.. Run like the wind...

Guest lotsahounds

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Tigger. That damn liver cancer goes fast. I know, I lost my Felix to liver cancer and there was just nothing that could have been done. Take comfort knowing that he knew he was loved Jenn. There are just no words that I can think of to make you feel better. Prayers for strength to get through this very sad time. Run free Tigger, you'll see lots of friends at the bridge....

:f_red