Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

I was beside myself when I caught up with the last half of your medical thread about Tigger. It was a sad, heavy day in the Greytalk family when we (especially you) lost Tigger. I never met Tigger, of course, but his smiling face in your siggie was always a high point. I know he is smiling now, enjoying a pain free romp on the other side of the bridge!

:grouphug

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear about Tigger. Hugs to you :grouphug:f_white

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

OMG Jenn, I had no idea. I lost my mom recently and haven't been on here for over a month. I am so very very sorry. I am heartsick. Know Tigger is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and just a gentle breeze away. :grouphug:gh_lay

Jenn, I'm so sorry to read this! Praying for healing for your hurting heart. :f_red

What a wonderful sweet prince, and how blessed he was to have you in his life!

Godspeed, Tigger! Another star in the sky ...

Oh, dear Jenn-

So late to tell you how much sadness I feel at your Tigger's passing-

May you take comfort in your wonderful memories and the passage of time.

Peace

Lisa

Jenn :grouphug Thinking about you this weekend. I love you and will see you on Friday. I'll say a prayer for you and Tigger tonight at church. I wish there was more I could say or do, just know you are in my thoughts :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

When my beautiful Kitty died, my sister sent me a card that said, "What is loved remains in the heart." I have always remembered that and my babies are always with me in my heart.

Hugs, Jenn

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)