Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just so sorry. Sweet boy. Play and bounce , sleep in the sun and most of all smile down on your mom.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry. It's so painful to lose a best friend.....we are thinking about you.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh no! I am so desperately sorry. :brokenheart:cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest darlene

Jenn, I am so sorry your beautiful Tigger had to leave you. It's so obvious the love you shared. Cancer is my worst nightmare! I hope that if I ever have to face it, that I can put their welfare above my own. They trust us to protect them, and NOT let them hurt, and you did that for your Tigger. Please take comfort in that, and the fact that you WILL be with him again. My heart hurts with yours! :weep:weep:grouphug:f_red:f_red:gh_run

Guest TankDiveGirl

Jenn,

I'm in tears (in the university library no less) for you and for tigger.

At least you were there to hold him as he passed and tell him how much you loved him -- You will see him again, and he will be watching out for you..

Take comfort in the memories; he'll let you know he's there.

*huge hugs*

Jamie

Guest TheStylishHound

Oh Jenn, I don't even know where to begin saying how sorry I am and how you must feel. Just know that he's not alone and is being protected by others who have passed before him. You're in my thoughts - Hugs to you.

Guest Machbragal
I cannot believe how much I have cryed for a hound I never met and will now never get to meet. Jenn I am so sorry. Tigger you will be missed so much by so many.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Oh, this is SO true. I don't even have words right now. Tigger, we loved you very much, sweetie.

Mindful of you the sodden earth in spring,

And all the flowers that in the springtime grow,

And dusty roads, and thistles, and the slow

Rising of the round moon, all throats that sing

The summer through, and each departing wing,

And all the nests that the bared branches show,

And all winds that in any weather blow,

And all the storms that the four seasons bring.

You go no more on your exultant feet

Up paths that only mist and morning knew,

Or watch the wind, or listen to the beat

Of a bird's wings too high in air to view,--

But you were something more than young and sweet

And fair,--and the long year remembers you.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. It's apparent that Tigger was loved very much, and had a wonderful retirement. My heart aches for you.

Run free at the bridge, Tigger, all our beloved bridge kids will meet you there.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Our hearts cry for your loss. Hound hugs to you and your family

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest GriffinsMom

I am so saddened by the loss of a hound that I have never met but feel as if I know. I had been following the thread in Health and Medical and was hoping for a miracle. :grouphug

Run free sweet Tigger. :f_white

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss of Tigger. Godspeed, Tigger - send your mom a sign that you're ok.

Edited by DundeeToddsMom

Guest LuvXRacers

My heart goes out to you. I am so so sorry.

Tigger was absolutely beautiful, and what a wonderful smile! I could look at pictures of him all day!

Run Happy Tigger, and show Mattie how to smile so she can smile at me when I get there.

:f_red:gh_run2:f_red

Been thinking about you all day :grouphug Hang in there!!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch