Tigger

Guest GiJenn51

Guest GiJenn51

I'm sitting here dumbfounded and no idea what to say and yet so much to say that every time I just break down and cry. You really were my best friend, and heart dog. On my search to find a "guard dog" somehow I ended up with you, the exact opposite. You were a bounce and I don't know how anyone could've done that to you.

Your smile, and pure joy for life and your absolute favorite in life.... a ray of sun so you could fall asleep.

I miss you so very much. I love you, my Handsome Prince...

Run pain free. :cry1

Tiggerparkcute.jpg

Tigger at Dewey

tiggercoolfeet.jpg

Attacking the Snow

tiggerpounce.jpg

Tiggerthinking.jpg

Wearing his tribute to Thunder

tigdayofsurg3.jpg

With his sister Cinder

tigandcinsnow2.jpg

Oh your smile...

Tiggersmile.jpg

suntilt.jpg

Tiggerporch3.jpg

bd2.jpg

motivator142d5a5793853cfb57939aa6b6.jpg

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,

is Tiggers are wonderful things.

Their tops are made out of rubber,

their bottoms are made out of springs.

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,

Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,

I'm the only one.

Oh, I'm the only one!

Edited by GiJenn51

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen I am so so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful Tigger. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts. :bighug

Tigger run free sweetie never forgotten

So, so sorry to hear the sad news, Jenn. You did your best, no-one can do more. And ultimately, we have to accept that there are some things that just can't be fixed. :cry1

You have some gorgeous photos to remember him by - not that you'll need them.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest vahoundlover

Jenn, words don't begin to express my sympathy. :grouphug I asked Dolly to meet Tigger at the bridge and help him get settled. I am SOOO sorry :grouphug Keep your memories near and dear to your heart and he will always be with you. Look into the sky and you will see a bright shining star, when you feel the need...talk to him..he will be there listening and watching over you until you meet again.

Run free Tigger and send your mom a rainbow as soon as you can. :f_red

Guest greybookends

I cannot believe how much I have cryed for a hound I never met and will now never get to meet. Jenn I am so sorry. Tigger you will be missed so much by so many.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

No,no, no.....not another one....I am so deeply sorry...what on earth is happening in the world at the moment :(

Tiggers truly are wonderful things :f_red:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest argolola

"Goodnight Sweet Prince. And flights of Angels sing thee to thy rest" - William Shakespeare

I am so sorry. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life. He will be waiting for you at the bridge.

Tigger, you will always be loved.

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry for your loss Jenn! Tigger was a very special boy, who touched so many of us.

Run Free Tigger, Booker will be there to greet you! Send your Mom a sign that you are ok very soon!

I'm very sorry to hear about Tigger's passing. I'm sure Austin was at the gate to greet him and show him around.

:f_pink:bighug:bighug

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest jettcricket

I woke up this morning and I said to myself, "I've got to check on our boy Tigger to see how he's doing". Needless to say my heart is very heavy and I'm so incredibly sorry for the loss of your Prince.

Tigger is running with the Angels now. Please accept my deepest condolences.....sending you and your family white light and peace.

:f_red

I am so sorry Jen. Your bouncy Tigger will always live on - or should I say "bounce" on in your heart. :f_red

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest K9_Lady

I am going to save Tiggers smiling face on my computer so whenever I feel blah I can look at him and smile! May all your wonderful memories of Tigger comfort you and remember Jenn, Tigger will always be in your Heart and at your side. :heart:paw