Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for calling me :grouphug

:kiss2

Now get some sleep :wife

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Jenn, I am so, so sorry. :grouphug

I don't know what words to put here, words are so inadequate. If words and prayers could have helped, Tigger would still be with you. So many were praying for him, some times we just can't make any sense of why things happen. I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Goodnight Tigger :beatheart

I'm so sorry Jenn :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Tiggers are the most wonderfulest things. Your boy's smile will always be one of the classic pictures here on GT. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family.

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Jennifer :cry1

I just listened to that song and I'm bawling my eyes out :cry1

:grouphug Please give Cinder and Trouble extra hugs and scritches today :grouphug

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest greysonly

OMG Jenn just seeing this now. I am so sorry for your loss :weep:grouphug Run pain free sweet Tigger. You are in my thoughts. I know how hard this is to lose such a sweet member of your family. Tears are falling for you. :cry1

Guest TomTomsMom

Jenn - My sympathy and heart goes out to you on the loss of Tigger. You were wonderful with Ruka (renamed Honey) and she wouldn't be as well adjusted as she is if she didn't have a good foster home to help her with her transition. Tigger and the gang helped settle her in. I am sorry for your loss of such a wonderful companion and spirit.

Fly free, Tigger!

What a glorious dog.

And Jenn, our deepest sympathies,

Gillian, Catwalk and Pilgrim

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

Guest cruzNhounds

For it is the light of the Eternal Kingdom and in it I have been liberated and awakened. And I shall appear smiling and with staring eyes.

Jenn, my deepest sympathy :grouphug

Run free Tigger :gh_run

Jenn,

my step sister Donna just called. My sister Tammy told her about Tigger and she called because she wanted to tell me to let you know she's keeping you in her prayers :)

:grouphug

Tigger, you were a treasure and it was an honor and a privilege to have known you even for a short while. You were such a gentleman, even when Payton stole your bed on our visits. We will both miss you more than I can say. I will always think of you and smile when I see Payway wearing your collar.

Flights of angels...

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)