Jaded Thunder, Feb 1997- May 10, 2006

Guest DogDayzGreyz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug Rest well, bright angel. We know you're up there, forever whole and young, still slaying those dragons. Know that we are all down here, praying for your family and trying very hard to slay the horrible dragon that stole you from your family. :grouphug

Guest BleusysMom

Thunder is now Your Personal Angel, watching over you, and guiding His Family.....

Godspeed, Thunder.....I KNOW You were met by some of our BEST...and they joyfully showed You how to Really Spread Your Angel Wings.....

Guest ChrissyB

With tears running down my cheeks, I send warm thoughts of comfort to you and your family.

Your tribute was beautiful......... :weep

There are no words to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. Run free, Thunder. :grouphugf_yellow:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest hannahmom

Oh No!

I just saw this.

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the loss of your friend.

Bless you and your family for having the courage to let his suffering be done

I just saw this now... :( :(

I'm so sorry! :cry1:cry1

your poor brave Thunder is running and playing now -- you WILL see him again someday!! :f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest VirginiaGreys

Thunder reminds me a bit of Dodge... so sorry for your loss. You gave Thunder a greyt life and let him leave with dignity. For that he will be waiting to greet you over the rainbow bridge. :grouphug