Jaded Thunder, Feb 1997- May 10, 2006

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Guest rockhound

Trish, I am so , so, sorry. Sending many hugs to you . I always think of him as Sarah's dragonslayer.

I know he will watch over you all-please send a sign to your family soon , Thunder. Run free, handsome Thunder...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rsqdogsmom

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Thunder was a beautiful boy, gone too soon from your lives but never from your hearts.

Run free,Thunder;run free.

Trish, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss of Thunder. My prayers are with you as you start your life without him. Godspeed Thunder, Jilly Bean sends her love and kisses to you for your journey.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest 4isit1spicegirl

Trish:

I am so sorry about Thunder. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Leslie and The Spice Girl :cry1

Guest runner615

I am so very sorry.....

It is so obvioius your Thunder was truly loved.....may you always remember the happiness and love he brought to you and your family.

I'm so sorry.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest tricolorhounds

Oh No... I can barely write through the tears. I'm so sorry Trish. My heart goes out to you and your Family. :cry1

I'm so glad the Burpdogs arrived in time and that Thunder was able to have some..

:gh_run Run Free Dear Thunder :gh_run

You Will Be Missed

Guest Machbragal

I was truly dreading this news. Thunder has been in my daily prayers -- dear boy, may you be in a wonderful place, and know that many, many love you. I am so sorry for this loss.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest DeVon

Trish, my heart is breaking for all of you in that household :cry1 May God hold all of your aching hearts in his hands. Run free, brave dragonslayer! :gh_run

Guest TuxsMom

I'm so sorry Trish :cry1

Wow, do I have a lump in my throat :sad1

:grouphug

I like that he got to munch on Burpdogs before he went :cry1

Guest multiplicity

:cry1:cry1:cry1

Sending you my deepest condolencences...

You gave Thunder all that he needed, love, comfort and peace.

:grouphug

Edited by multiplicity

I am so sorry :grouphug

We WILL see you later Thunder but until then you enjoy those cookies and run free with all our GT bridge babes :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I am just beyond words right now. I am so very sorry.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so sorry. :( Run free and fast sweetheart. Godspeed precious Thunder. :grouphugf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Trish, I am so sorry to hear this. :weep I am just in shock, it just seems like this happened so fast. :(

Thunder was so handsome and I look forward to hearing more about him when you feel like sharing some stories.

Healing thoughts to you and your whole family. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or if you want to talk, I'm there.

:bighug

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge