Jaded Thunder, Feb 1997- May 10, 2006

Guest DogDayzGreyz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eastcancoast

Such heartache is felt for each and every lost hound. I have been thinking of you a lot the last few days and wish to extend my deepest heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:bighug

I am so so sorry about your loss of your handsome and sweet boy. :cry1:grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

I don't know what to say to you Trish except that my heart is breaking for you. What a sweet gentle fellow Thunder was. Both of you were so lucky to have had each other. Know that you are in so many people's thoughts and prayers. f_yellow

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I'm so sorry about your loss...he was a handsome pup. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest macdaddy

So very sorry for your loss.. :sad1..they leave such a large hole in your heart when the are gone... only balanced by the joy they gave in life... Bill

Me too :( I hurt for you and your family. What a sweet fawn boy he was :wub: Always remember how special it is to have loved him and receive his love for you in return.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest mummytogreys
:gh_run2 i know how you must be feeling, belive me, i lost Duke on monday to OS and my house is empty and we all feel lost without him here..........

I'm only just reading this too.

I'm so sorry :cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest tammymacb

Trish, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I missed this earlier. I've been thinking of you. Thunder was a lucky boy to have found you. You'll see him again..

Guest Finallyagrey

I am so sorry for your loss!!! I read this email first thing in the morning at work and started to cry when I saw the photos. I will have to save those for at home. What wonderful photos though. My heart goes out to you all.

I think I saw in another thread though that you are going to get that sweetheart Janie! Congrats. I know that will help ease the pain.

HUGS to you all

JuneM

Oh geeze, I'm only just seeing this. I'm SO sorry for your loss. :bighug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest JenCorQuin

Tears and hugs from St Paul, MN :( Your boy was very lucky to live with your family full of love and scritches. May peace find you during this time of sorrow and grief....I'm so sorry for your loss... :grouphugf_yellow

Guest fountainpengwen

Thunder was such a sweet boy, and I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope happy memories will be your comfort now.

Godspeed, Dragonslayer!