Jaded Thunder, Feb 1997- May 10, 2006

Guest DogDayzGreyz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6greyhounds

So Sorry Trish - Just remember he is now running at The Bridge and is pain free. I bet he is up there romping away with my girls and the rest of our Bridge Angels. There are no words to comfort you at this time but just remember you have many friends who are sending their love to you and so many of us have been there. Thunder had a greyt life with you and I bet he is at the Bridge telling all his new buddies about how well you treated him and what a greyt life he had with you.

:weep for Thunder and all our Bridge Angels

:f_red:f_red:f_red

God speed you gently on your way, beloved fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest mom2greys

:grouphug Oh Trish... my heart is breaking for you and your family :cry1

I am so sorry to hear Thundy had to leave us so soon :(

Guest Baloos_Mom

What a gorgeous GORGEOUS baby!! You can see his sweetness in his eyes. I am sorry for your pain! :grouphug Run free sweet angel.

Guest how888

This is one post I didn't want to see today. Oh how I hurt for you and know we are all here for support. This is just so unfair. Those pictures left paw prints on my heart too Thunder. Run with the wind sweet angel, send those signs and know how much you were and will always be loved. :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay An angel who once graced our earth will now grace our Heavens.

Trish & family,

We are so sorry for your loss. I couldn't even make it through the first sentence. :weep:crying

I know that all our babies were there to greet Thunder at the bridge.

Run free sweet Thunder!! f_yellow:gh_run:bighug

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Trish, I am sooo sorry :(

Thunder, run free sweetie, look over your loved ones here on earth, they are hurting and miss you horrible.

GOD SPEED :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that in time your pain will be eased by the joy of your memories and that they bring you peace.

Run free, sweet Thunder.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest IndysDad

I'm so sorry, I wish I had the words to ease your pain..

All I can say is Godspeed Thunder...watch over your family..

We've lost so many this Spring....

Guest klszoo

doG speed sweet Thunder. Remember you are loved here on Earth. Until you meet your family again on the other side. Run pain free sweet boy!

:weep:gh_run:weep

Oh, Trish!! I'm so sorry for your pain.

You said looking into Thunder's eyes gave you peace. In the end, you looked there, and saw it was time to give him peace. And you did, though it cut you to the quick.

That's love.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I am so sorry for your loss. Run pain-free again Thunder. We loose too many of our babies to that terrible diease. Run a lap with my Angels Sweet Dundee & Bubba..

I am so sorry you lost your Thunder. He knew he was loved, and loved well, you can see it in his eyes.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run free at the bridge, sweet Thunder!

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

So sorry to hear of your loss. I can't help to think that Gino, Thunder and Miss Nellie are getting together to plan a "thunderstorm" right now. Thunder of course will provide the Thunder, followed by Gino's sunshine and last but not least Miss Nellie will throw a rainbow over all of us !

Run free sweet babies ! :gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Tender tears and hugs to be shared with you Trish from all of us here in VA ! :cry1:grouphug

mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg

Guest MaxPower

Typing through tears...

It's so hard to let them go... Run Free, Thunder..

Warmest thoughts to your family...... :grouphug