Jaded Thunder, Feb 1997- May 10, 2006

Guest DogDayzGreyz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not remember a shipment ever getting to Canada in two days. It was meant to be.

All I can say is that I know how you feel, and my first lost Scooby greeted Thunder and led him to the biscuits Jodie is baking today :), Ivey is mothering him and Austin is teaching him how to run sideways and frontwards at the same time. They understand the pain of cancer and how good it feels to be set free.

Sending my sympathy and hugs! It hurts a lot, I know :(

:f_white

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I am so sorry that Thunder is gone. I know that your home must seem empty and your hearts broken. Please take comfort from the wonderful memories that you have of your guy. Know that he is pain free and in a better place. Have faith that you will see him again one day. :f_red

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest KennelMom

Oh Trish, I'm so, so sorry :(:cry1:grouphug You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Run free, sweet Thunder....you are so well loved and will never be forgotten.

Guest wmlcml6

Run free, sweet Thunder. Please go look for Jack and he'll be happy to play with you, as long as you don't get too close to his personal space. :rolleyes: He's a good boy just like you are, and he left this earth far too soon, just like you did. :-( We'll see you both again someday.

Trish ... we'll talk later. I cannot even figure out a way to express how sad I am for you right now.

Love you, my friend.

My heart breaks for you. There isn't much I can say except that I love you, and you know I am here whenever you need me. You, Sarah, Todd, Billy and Skye are in my thought and prayers.

Godspeed Thunder, you take a lot of love with you.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

May you find peace and know you did the best thing for Thunder, you loved him and then you let him go when the pain was to much. Run free you sweet boy. I hope my grey, Devotion, will run and run with you. You did good Thunder while you were here, you brought your family lots of love.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest caiteag

Trish, I am so very sorry. Please know I'm just a phone call away if you need anything.

Run free, sweet Thunder. Make sure you keep watch over Sarah.. she'll still need her dragonslayer, even if he is wearing wings now.

:cry1:cry1:cry1

Guest greytbookert

Trish, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run free sweet Thunder. I'm sure Booker was at the gates to the bridge awaiting your arrival. He'll show you around and how to send signs to your mom!

Guest Machbragal

This has been a sad time recently the loss of Miss Nellie, Gino and now Thunder makes it so hard to accept it all. For their families, I can only imagine how devastating this is. What beautiful babies they were and how loved. All of you who cared for them and went through so much to help them, you are truly special people. These puppers are smiling down at you, pain free and continually blessed.

Guest TheStylishHound

Trish, I know how horrible this was for you and Thundy but he's been set free of his pain. Missing him shows how much you loved him. He'll be forever in your heart. Take care.

Jenn, Kiki and Taylor

Godspeed, precious Thunder. Join the ranks of our beloved Bridge kids and send your momma a sign that you're okay. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest blastsmom

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Run Free Sweet Boy..... you are so very handsome... I am sure that you, Gino, and Miss Nellie are playing and eating all those special treats you wish for!!! We are gonna make a difference... we will find a way!!!!

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Guest MomoftheFuzzy
In the end, all I could give him was a release from all the pain. Thunder was helped to the bridge this morning after it was determined that the cancer had spread to his lungs. Stoic and brave to the end, he left us with the same dignity he lived his life with.

We got a special delivery this morning of Burpdogs, a gift from Tricolorhounds (thank you so much, Lynnet), he'd never had them before and we took them all to the vets with us. He snacked away while we determinded what was best for him.

I got a lot of comfort over the past two years from my Thundy, looking into those big brown eyes never failed to give me a measure of peace, it was time for me to see what he was telling me.

There are so many things I wish I could tell you all about Thun thun but my heart is just broken. I want to thank GT for being an amazing support system through this ruthless time, I am not sure how I would have gotten through without all my dear friends here. I think the worst might be to come, but at least I know Thun is painfree and probably having a burpdog with King Gino and Miss Nellie right now. I am going to hold on to that image for a while, I think.

Here are a few shots of my lost boy.

screamingmonkey.jpg

newsite4793.jpg

snowflakethunder.jpg

thunderblanket.jpg

Goodnight, friend, thank you for being the Dragonslayer. We will always love you and think of you!

Trish, I am so sorry. As soon as I saw this, I started to cry... something that seems all too familiar and common these days. :heart

I don't know what else to say except... I am here. For you. Always. You know I know how it is and I know you know how it is. Thunder was one of the luckiest dogs to grace this earth with his beautiful presence because he was able to call you, "Mom." And I'll extend what was said to me about Gino to you, because it applies to you, too: "He loved you so much. You were his world and he was yours. In fact, I bet he's telling the angels all about you right now."

He and Gino are sharing silly memories of us as we speak. Even though we have tears rolling down our face, our two hounds have copped a squat together on the same patch of heavenly, green grass and are sharing memories with each other...