My Daddy Passed 11-15-05

Wonder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kari... I am so sorry.. Even though you think you are ready, when the time comes, you realize just how Not ready you really are... Take some time for yourself during this time and remember your friends are here for you..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest GiJenn51

Kari--

I'm so sorry about your Dad. It's so hard to see them go no matter the circumstances. It will sink in-- and it will get easier, eventually. If you need anything I'm here for you.

:bighug:bighug

Guest DoofBert

It's so difficult, even when you know the end is approaching. Prayers for you and your family. May your Daddy, who obviously loved the hounds, make a stop at the bridge to say hello!

:grouphug

Edited by DoofBert

Please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss. My dear Daddy has been gone just under two years and I remember so clearly what the first days were like. Take comfort in the love you so obviously shared and know that you will see him again. :candle

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I'm so sorry... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so very sorry Kari. I always loved those pictures of your Dad.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****