Our Lady Sophia

patricia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ecee413

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My Hazel left me on Friday, so it gives me peace to know that the two of them will have eachother to play with up in heaven. :gh_run2:f_red:f_white

Guest littlemouse1958
:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep:weep Patty, I started to read your tribute to Lady Sophia and I had to stop. I'll read it at home tonight. Oh how sorry I am that you've lost your heart dog.

Oh no, I'm just so sorry...the whole world is crying today for the loss of your precious Sophia. Run free, sweetie...shake those stuffies to your heart's content :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Patti and Fred, I'm so heartbroken by your loss of beloved Sophia. :brokenheart I am asking my precious Bridge girls to show her the ropes, run like the wind with her, and share their peanut butter cookies. Girlfriend will never be forgotten... she has touched so many hearts through your stories of her antics, and lovely pictures. Sophia is such a special angel whose work on this plane was finished... and a new life begins. Godspeed, sweet baby girl... :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greythunder

Patti, I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet sohpia. My Ted is waiting for her at the bridge. You are a good greyhound mommy.

Edited by greythund

Run free sweet Sophia. She is now pain free, and reading all the mail she can find. Hugs to all of you. Thank you for bringing her into our lives, it seems as if I have known her personally.

Jennifer

Bilbo

Bear

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Guest Jeffers

:f_pink Lady Sophia inspired many. And while her work may be done here, she's what legends are made of.

God Bless you and your family and be with you now during this sad time.

I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your sweetest girlfriend ever....my deepest

condolences to you and your husband....at least she's free now.... :f_white

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Oh no Patricia...I just saw this...oh my gosh...I am so sorry. So sorry that I cannot finds the words right now through the tears.

You have my deepest sympathy. Run free Lady Sophia with the rest of our angels. :weep:angelwings

Patricia.....to you and your family :f_pink:grouphug

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest GriffinsMom

Heaven received a most precious angel today. Run free at the Bridge Lady Sophia.

Those we hold most dear never truly leave us. Your memories will always keep your Girlfriend close.

My deepest sympathy.

I will light a candle and say another prayer for Lady Sophia tonight.

Sharon