Our Lady Sophia

patricia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaGreyhoundMama

Oh, Sophia... I was so hoping you would pull through, pretty girl! You made it to the rainbow bridge instead, where you won't have any earthly worries or pains anymore. You touched all of our lives and we'll miss you SO much! I hope in the tiniest way it eases your family's hearts to know we all loved you, too!

:f_pink

Patti and Fred, I am so sorry for the heartbreaking loss of your sweet girl.

She touched all of us here at Greytalk, with her deilcious sense of humor. She'll be sadly missed, but remembered with a smile.

Take care. :brokenheart

paula_sig.gif

~One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all ~

Patti, I am so sorry to read today that Sophia passed on to the Rainbow Bridge this past week. I've only been back on GT a few days, but haven't had the time to really catch up. When I came on, just now, you were so strongly on my mind, and I think in some way, I knew that something had happened. Your tribute to her Ladyship is grand, eloquent, and befitting royalty. My heart is heavy for you, and if I could, I'd reach across and give you a hug. I'm so sorry ...

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Patricia, I'm so sorry. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, Lady Sophia was the one who inspired me to adopt our (young) senior Carrie, and to come back from our vacation and read this terrible news.... well, still sitting here crying.

I don't know what else to say... I'll sorely miss stories of her antics....

Deanna

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

Guest terdanner

Patti & Fred,

What a special and touching tribute to your beautiful girl that you wrote. And what a beautiful girl she was! There are no adequate words, nor any more graceful words that I can add. My heart breaks for you and my tears flow over the loss of your sweet Sophia. Even though I never met her, I feel as if I knew her. I saw her pictures, I prayed for her.....she was loved by us all. We all share in this loss with you, but nothing will fill the giant hole that she has left for you here on earth. Words cannot convey my sorrow to you in your loss. Please know you are in my prayers.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

In sympathy,

Teresa & Soda

"To live in the hearts of those you love...is never to die."

Patty -

I'm in tears reading your tribute to Sophia. She was such a darling, precious girl. I also feel honored to have had a senior to love, and who gave me so much more than I can ever express.

It's so hard to lose these beloved babes that meant so much to us, but our lives were so enriched by their presence - however sadly brief the years we had.

Guest Kirsten

Patti I have just read this as I have been absent for a while. I am so very sorry. I hope that you are finding some comfort in the wonderful memories you have of your Sophia.

Sophia you were one of the Greyhounds on Greytalk who truly touched my heart. From all of the stories and pictures and that your Mom shared with us I felt that we truly grew to know you from across the ocean. You were such a playful, lovely girl in life and I know that your spirit will continue to be this way forever. Thank you for all of the fun times that you have shared with us. I will miss reading about you precious girl, take care. xx

:f_pink