Our Lady Sophia

patricia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nancer2k

That was such a beautiful tribute to your special girl. I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

I'll always remember Sophia's amazing spirit that came through in your posts and feel grateful that you shared her with us.

:f_white:f_white:f_white

Guest RedsMommy

I am so sorry for your loss. There is one more angel watching down over us today.

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful grey.

:angelwingsf_yellow:grouphug

Guest Ferrevergrey

OH Patti, I'm so sorry!!!!! I was so incouraged when she was slowly improving, I thought she was going to make it!!!!! Run free Sophie, never again will you feel pain!!!!!

Oh Patti and Fred - my thoughts and prayers are with both of you and with your entire family. He must have wanted the Lady Sophia next it Him, I bet he has a stack of mail waiting for her to read.

God speed Lady Sophia - may you run fast and free at the Rainbow Bridge.

God needed a very special Angel and you were reborn.

There could be no other reason.

Patricia and Fred, Flashy and Cody and Queenie -- my heart goes out to you.

Sophia, beautiful sweet girl, in your new home over the bridge ... run with the wind and roll in the warm sunny grass, and when you meet the little ones who never had a home like yours, teach them how to play and read and smile and be happy. There is no one better to show them the way.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:grouphug I'm so sorry :cry1 You just need to remember NOBODY could have loved that little girl more than you guys, your unconditional love showed through all of your pictures and your posts and your little stories about Lady Sophia, she will be missed by us all :(

Run at the bridge sweet girl, your no longer in pain!! :grouphug

Edited by bjnno1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry Patti and Fred. May you find peace in her memories. She must have been needed more in heaven....

She is running and watching over her family with all of our others that have gone too soon. Until you meet again.... :grouphug:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

:weep:weep I am so very, very sorry to hear this. We all felt like we knew Lady Sophia through your pictures and stories. We all have a piece of her in our hearts. She was such an incredibly special greyhound and she has shown so many people what joy seniors can bring.

We are all here for you. Please take care of yourselves. :beatheart :beatheart

Lucy, Riley and Jabari

Patti, dear Patti, I am so very sorry, I know there is nothing I can say to ease your pain but please know that sweet Sophia was so loved by you and your family and of course by everyone here at GT. My heart is breaking for you. Just don't know what else to say right now, too upset!!

Dear Sweet Lady Sophia may you rest in peace and enjoy playing with all our bridgekids. Please be sure to check in on mommy and daddy as well as your brothers and sisters once in a while, GOD how they loved you so............ Run free sweet angel!

:gh_run:angelwings:angel:brokenheart:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:weep:grouphug:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest NickelCreeksMom

Please accept my deepest condolences. I have been following Sophia since she went for surgery and am at a loss for words. I am so very sorry for your loss.

God rest her soul f_yellowf_yellow

Guest shirley

:cry1:cry1:cry1 Please know that I have never met you but you made me laugh with your antics. Snow is waiting there to guide you beautiful Sophia, run free from pain until you are reunited with your family once again.

Patti and family I am so very sorry for your loss. Words are never enough at a time like this. You did everything you could but now she is free from pain and will watch over you.

Love Shirley, Smokey and family.

Guest gmadawn

I am so sorry to hear this news.. Sophia you are free of pain and fright and in a wonderful place. Bless you and your family here on earth. Keep an eye out for Riley who will be with you soon...show him the ropes.

Guest soul4greys

Oh no...I can't believe it. I am so so sorry for the loss of this special little girl.

You have my deepest sympathy. Sophia, run free and watch over your family as they have been watching over you. :f_red:candle

Oh my goodness. Patti, I am so very very sorry. :cry1 You must be devestated. I have no words.......

She will be greatly missed. We love you Sophia. :heart

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Guest argolola

There are no words to bring comfort. I am so sorry.

Your babe is with your other angels today, all waiting for you. May God bless you and Fred as you fondly remember this sweetheart.