Our Lady Sophia

patricia

Guest cindysmom

Whatever we were to each other, that we still are.

Call me by my old familiar name,

speak to me in the easy familiar way

you always use.

Play, smile, think of me.

Let my name be ever the

household word it always was...

Life means all that it ever meant.

It is the same as it ever was;

there is unbroken continuity.

Henry Scott Holland

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eastcancoast

Nothing I type expresses how I feel so I will simply say that I will miss you, you were much loved and brought joy to many while you were here. Be happy in your new place.

Patty and Fred :bighug:f_pink

:gh_run:gh_run

I know theres not much I can say to ease your pain, but Sophia will always be with you... I canr see to type as the tears are to many... Im so sorry....

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest IndysDad

Patti and Fred..Our hearts are as broken as yours,the pain is as we lost one of ours...We're so very sorry....

Godspeed sweet Sophia,Godspeed....Run free at the Bridge,God in His infinite wisdom needed a special Angel..

Thinking of you.......

Sophia, tell Sandy and Bruiser hi for us.

Godspeed, girlie!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

:( I'm so very sorry. What a wonderful life she had with you.

{{Hugs}} and prayers for a safe journey to the Bridge for Sophia, I'll ask my bridgekids to meet her and taker her into our family.

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Patti and Fred, I'm so sorry for your loss--I can't stop crying myself. You loved her so much, it showed through all of your posts and pictures.

Sophia, GT's favorite lady--wherever you are I know you are at peace, free from pain, reading your mail with that naughty smile on your face. Thank you for the blessing you were to all who knew you. Godspeed little one, you are loved.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Patti & Fred, I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of Sophia. I thought she was on the mend. My heart breaks for both of you right now. She was a very strong little girl and she fought a hard fight. I can only guess God needed a special angel in heaven today. I will keep you all in my prayers that you find comfort to help you through this most difficult time. I feel like I almost know her from your stories and pictures. She was an elegant lady. :f_pink:f_pink:angelwings:brokenheart

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest thenightsend
:sad1:cry1 I've never personally met Sophia but from reading your posts I feel like I have. She was a beautiful girl with a lovable personality... Just as she was and is greatly loved, she'll be greatly missed.

Guest crzy4grys

Oh Patti, Iam so sorry. She was doing so well. I logged hoping to get a good update and found this . It took me a few minutes to calm down to be able to type, still wiping tears away. I am so, so sorry.

She will be very missed, but she will never be far away and always there watching out for you and her daddy and brothers and sisters.

Guest crzy4grys

Oh Patti, Iam so sorry. She was doing so well. I logged hoping to get a good update and found this . It took me a few minutes to calm down to be able to type, still wiping tears away. I am so, so sorry.

She will be very missed, but she will never be far away and always there watching out for you and her daddy and brothers and sisters. :crying:f_pink:f_pink:sad1:angelwings

I'm just heartbroken to read about this. I can't read the responses, as I'm at work and will just lose it.

We are sending so much love and sympathy to your family right now.

I'm so very sorry for your sad loss.

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest ZiaGrey

Oh, God, I am sooo sorry! When I saw her name here my whole body just slumped. I cannot tell you how sorry I am. My thoughts are with you and your family now.