Our Lady Sophia

patricia

Guest Stacia

No one who was loved as much as Sophia was can ever truly be gone. She will live in your hearts and ours forever. :heart

Stacia, Rick,

Duchess, Hermione, Missy & Molly (who is also at the rainbow bridge)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Patti and Fred. Your hearts are broken tonight as you shed tears of loss.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

My deepest sympathy in the loss of Lady Sophia. May you find peace in the love she left you. :f_pink

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest cvacchia

I'm so sorry for you, Patricia. This is a beautiful remembrance and I'll be thinking about your little girl. I hope that she's able to run free and play without any pain until she sees you again. :gh_run:f_red

Patricia,

DeVon would like you to know how sorry she is. She has had lady Sophia in her prayers and was hoping she would get better. Her computer died so she can't post herself.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PawsDeDeux

:f_red so very sorry for your loss

sending lots of love and hope that time will heal the overwhelming grief and leave behind wonderful memories

Guest greycious_gal

Patti and Fred! I'm so sorry. I just read this now, and I can hardly believe what I am reading. I'm sure you will miss her terribly, and GT will not be quite the same without the true Lady of GT, Sophia. I'm just so sorry. :(

Guest Snowy8

A monetary donation will be made in memory of Lady Sophia to MidSouth Greyhound Adoption, I challenge everyone else to make a donation to their adoption kennel or agency in memory of her. Hilda

Words fail me. :crying:brokenheart:f_red:grouphug I think we all feel like we lost one of our family. Be free precious one. We love you and always will.

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

Guest DeVon

Words can't convey the sorrow I feel for you, Patti. I am so sorry I was without a computer when this happened. I do know that my beloved Bart has surely taken sweet Lady Sophia under his wing, and is showing her around, telling her not to be afraid. I don't understand why things happen the way they do sometimes. God needed Bart, and he needed Lady Sophia. I know the pain is unbearable, and you feel you will never get past it. I've been there. Take comfort in knowing you gave Sophia such love and devotion, and she did so in return. She left this world knowing without a shadow of a doubt she was your special girl. May God hold your aching heart in his hands.

Guest kmr820

Hello,

I posted on the thread detailing her fight (I will get the hang of this board...) I am so sorry for you. I hope she gets to outrun and say "Hi" to Kelvin, my St Poodle that I lost a year ago this past June. My heart hurts for you.

Guest GeriMonica

Patricia, like so many others here, i have followed Sophia's saga from the beginning........i know there are no words that can comfort you now. I just want you to know that because of your kind words to me after the tragic death of my boy Tucker, i opened my heart and home to a senior girl. Sophia will live on through all of us that grew to love her. Godspeed Sophia.

Guest SylphPup

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Sophia's beautiful smile and bright eyes touched me the moment I first saw her picture. She was truly a beautiful lady.

I just saw this now. The tears are flowing fast down my face right now, but I know this loss is just part of the intense relationship we have with those we love that also is defined by so much joy...

My heart goes out to you and all of yours in this time of inevitable grief..

Run free sweet Sophia Girlfriend...

:angelwings:angel:bighug:bighug:bighug

Edited by Abby