Our Lady Sophia

patricia

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I can't stop my tears this morning. God bless the Lady Sophia and bless you and your family, Patrica. May you have the peace of happy memories, knowing that Sophia will always live in your hearts. My deepest condolences. Run free, Sophia, now in God's care.

Jane, Tex - the gals: Girlie and Maggie

and felines: Marvin and Miss Desi

Guest how888

Patti and Fred, no words could describe the pain we feel for you right now.Our special Lady Sophia touched more lives on greytalk then I had ever seen.She was one special senior girl and one day she will meet n greet us all "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". Beautiful Lady Sophia, find Howie and run free of pain, you have left paw prints on all of our hearts.God just needed one more special angel today up over that bridge. We feel grateful and blessed to know someone so rich in spirit as you have been Patti. :f_red:f_red Linda , Tim and Nike :f_red:f_red

Guest Snowy8

God bless you & keep you in His strong warm arms.

Sophia is no longer in pain, she's free to run with the others who went before her. She's also in your heart. Take care. Hilda, Snowy, Pegasus, Dear, Banker, Gogh, Gabby. :f_red:gh_lay

What a beautiful tribute you wrote for your special girl.

I am so very sorry and sad for your loss. Sophia touched my heart.

Godspeed beautiful girl.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest LadyChester

Patti, Fred, Flashy, Cody and Queenie,

My heart goes out to all of you! I just got home and immediately checked in on Lady Sophia and am just crying my eyes out. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Bless you for giving such a special gal a wonderful, happy home. Run free, Sophia...we will all miss you ... hope you like kitties because I told my dear Judy to watch for you and keep you company until you know the ropes :f_whitef_yellow:f_white

Edited by LadyChester

Guest lisaluvsgreys

OH Patti and Fred! I am so sorry that Sophia did not make it. My heart is breaking for you. Everyone on the board will miss sweet Lady Sophia. Her wonderful pictures, her adventures with the mail, her cute sleeping style, and her love of the sunshine. I am with out words right now. God Bless Your Family! God Bless You, Lady Sophia! Sending special hugs to Flashy, Cody Angelo, and Queeny too. Again, I am so sorry. I will really miss her. We love you Sophia!

Guest ss556

My deepest sympathy to you. Sophia must have been a special angel from birth. May she run free, free of pain and fear. God bless the rest of you. :f_pink

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

Sophia, our GT sweetheart who is running - pain free - with the angles. Our condonances to a special care-giver who gave her all that she could. f_yellow

Guest auntiesara

Patti and Fred

We were crying along with you too much to read through all the responses. We wish we could be there with you.Patti, you've always been there for the rest of us when ours have been sick. We'll add Rosie to the long list of Sophia's new friends.

Sara and Charlie

Patricia and Fred and family..I am so so sorry.....I know how much it hurts..Sophia will not soon be forgot.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Patti -

A message for you from Kathleen (Maxi's Mom) whose computer went to cyber heaven -

I called Kathleen about Sophia and read Sophia's beautiful tribute to her. We had a great big boo hoo, and she wants you to know how sorry she is and wishes she could tell you herself that she knows Sophia will be hanging around and letting you feel her presence from time to time.

She passes along a big hug to you and Fred.

Edited by greyhoundlov

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE