Signature Guidelines

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest LuckyGrey

Thanks Jeff. How is this one? I am using photobucket and have resized the images to avatars, but when I post them , they come up full size. On Photobucket they are small. any suggestions?

Edited by LuckyGrey

test

test again

Together, they are too big. Removed.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stealthydog

I am having problems with the 15k requirement too. In photobucket, it shows up as 15084 bytes. But when I try to use it here as my sig, it comes up well over 21000 bytes. Can you help? Here's mine

Greytalk-siggie.jpg

hmm, when I saved my sig in Photoshop Elements, it saved as 14.7k but I just checked the file and it's about 30k. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix?

(Sorry about that Jeff... I didn't mean to make a big siggy :) )

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I've seen some instances where Photobucket inflates the size of the uploaded image. Where are you hosting the image?

On GT. It said it saved as less than 15 but on my harddrive, it's 30k. I'll have to rework it to make a smaller one. :)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Would someone be able to help with with adding a picture to my signature? i have chipped and need help. I'd be happy to pay or will donate to grey agency of your choice!

PLEASE PM ME!!!

Robin

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest GreySibs

Ok, I guess I'm idiot b/c I can't figure this out. Can you tell me if these pics are ok or not. I can't seem to get them any smaller. Also, how do I get my website to appear as a link? When I tired to put in in it said enter a url but I thought I did, but I guess I don't know what a url is.

Thanks! :withstupid