Signature Guidelines

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest sandlot13433

Testing my signature...I'm so sorry that it was too big before! Is this one ok? Is the picture visible, or does it give that red x thing? Thanks!

Edited by sandlot13433

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest clousehounds

I have tried and tried and I must be a total idiot because I can;t get my photobucket linky thing small enough. Can anyone smarter than me help?

Signature test try 506 (ok try 3 but STILL....:) ) clousesig2copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GiJenn51

I have a question for a siggie I'm doing. Their logo is vertical, not horizontal like the 275x50 you have stated. Can I do one that is 75W X 150H?? Inside the 500 x 150?

Edited by GiJenn51

Guest LolasMom

Testing, one two three....

Moderators, my appologies for being brain-dead. How do I get the picture to come up instead of the link? Thought I followed the directions but clearly I missed something.

I'll submit a ticket in signature help.

Edited by LolasMom

Use image tags, [ /img] without the spaces.

I fixed your signature for you.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest daplewis
Does this size picture apply to avatars as well? I am trying to figure out the size picture to send you for an avatar. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I tried to find the answer to avatar size everywhere else before bothering you.

Hello

This picture is 250 by 180 pixels.

Looks good!

Daphne

Does this size picture apply to avatars as well? I am trying to figure out the size picture to send you for an avatar. Sorry if this is a dumb question. I tried to find the answer to avatar size everywhere else before bothering you.

Hello

This picture is 250 by 180 pixels.

Looks good!

Daphne

why reply to a post that is 2 years old?

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 3 months later...
Guest mom2maddiebug

Mine was slightly over 15k but the rest met th guidelines. How do I make the file size smaller so that when I put it in photobucket it won't be too big?

• 1 month later...

This information is very helpful. I see all different sizes but I put mine up and it is too big, Ir resized it hope it is ok now. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest greygirl84

I am so confused as to why you have taken my signature off??? The text was size 4 and 3 words and the picture were smaller than most peoples and of my two hounds! why??

I am so confused as to why you have taken my signature off??? The text was size 4 and 3 words and the picture were smaller than most peoples and of my two hounds! why??

Removed again. The total of all images added together must be <15k. You had three images, each one over 15k. The guidelines are very clearly outlined in this thread.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****