• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest bonscoby

Jeff,

Billie was so nice and did my signature for me!!!!!!! Thank you Billie. I hope this saves you time. I'm sorry to have put you out. Thanks for offering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, oh! I just got your message that the signature is complete. Both signatures are exactly alike!!!!! Thanks, Jeff!!!!!

Edited by bonscoby

Guest Billie
I think the one I made was much more clear and less pixelated ;)

The one you have up now is a gif, it should be a jpeg. It will be more clear and a smaller filesize.

Hey Bonnie, use whichever you like, I don't mind either way, I didn't know they were gonna fix you up here themselves! It was actually a larger file size as a .jpg, and when I made it into a .gif that made it smaller. For some reason that works out that way sometimes with my software *shrugs* not sure why, a .gif should be a larger file size, as Jeff said. it became more pixelated when I compressed it after making it into a .gif.

Guest bonscoby

I think the one I made was much more clear and less pixelated ;)

The one you have up now is a gif, it should be a jpeg. It will be more clear and a smaller filesize.

Hey Bonnie, use whichever you like, I don't mind either way, I didn't know they were gonna fix you up here themselves! It was actually a larger file size as a .jpg, and when I made it into a .gif that made it smaller. For some reason that works out that way sometimes with my software *shrugs* not sure why, a .gif should be a larger file size, as Jeff said. it became more pixelated when I compressed it after making it into a .gif.

I'm just happy to have pictures up! Thanks, both of you!!!! I can't change the picture now to a jpeg, Jeff. It won't let me save it that way. With my astigmatism, it won't matter anyway! :lol Thanks again!!!!!!!

Guest bonscoby
it does not work like that, just changing the file type does not help an existing image. I'll fix it up for you ;)

Thanks AGAIN! I'm a royal pain in the......Oooops! That reminds me. I've got to go practice my roaching. :):lol (Don't you just love your nutty members?) B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Benjys_mum_Lisa

Is there any reason why I'm not allowed to use a siggy? I know newbies can't use an avatar below 25+ posts but does that mean I can't use a sig either? :dunno

I uploaded my sig yesterday and could see it perfectly well. And now it seems to have changed from my sig to text saying "IPB Image" I am linking the image directly from my own website, my paid for website, my bandwidth etc.

I'm looking at my BB code too and theres no problem. I even resized it teeny and uploaded and it still says the same.

Here's my coding (I've added stars too since if I didn't it would just paste it here)....

*edited because it won't let me paste the coding with stars to show*

should show as...

~ Lisa

<image sig here, editing since it says the same>

But all I see is...

~ Lisa

IPB Image
Edited by Benjys_mum_Lisa

Guest Benjys_mum_Lisa

I'm assuming that my webspace has got blocked for posting images :dunno I'm not directly linking to it so I'm unsure why. I use it to upload my photos.

Please could someone look into this for me? I have temporarily transferred my signature to photobucket but I don't like their terms and conditions and would rather use my own space.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KennelMom

If you right click on the properties of each picture and add up the KB, it has to be less than 15.

I combined them in photoshop for you real quick, so feel free to upload this to photobucket and use it if you'd like. Its a 14.something file size.

untitled39ag.jpg

edited b/c the original image was one pixel too tall.

Edited by KennelMom

Guest jettcricket

Ok....I'm trying to add pics of my greys on my signature. I have them in photobucket. I'm trying to resize them, but I'm having problems getting them within the specified size that you require. The size that my pics now are: 640 x 480 (178k). Photobucket gives you 3 choices to resize. 75% of original picture, 50% (which seems to be the default) and 25%. I've tried both the 75% and the 25% and it's still not working. Is there something once I past them in my siggy line in greytalk to resize them before updating? Please help! :crying

Image is not showing up.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Can you let me know if this is ok. It says its 10K but I havent a clue as to if this is correct.

It is indeed under the 15k limit and pixel size limit, but it is very difficult to see the images :(