Signature Guidelines

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeff, the sig that I used was 497 X 150 and 14.2 k. It was removed for stated reason larger than allowed. ???

Have made it smaller, hope that is within stated guidelines. Any problems please let me know. Thanks

Leslie. :)

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Am sorry, I went by what my Adobe was telling me. If the new size is still too big let me know and I will knock it down again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Leslie

Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest CBDTherapyDogs

Apologies to the moderators ... I'm REALLY new to this whole siggy thing...

is this one better? I've also wondered how people make the prettier signatures, but I can't figure out how to do that on my laptop...

but here's Miss Dora....

Hi guys, me again. I hope its better now. If you give me a good gunshot wound to the head, I can take care of that easy. My computer is another matter. I hope I've got it small enough now. If not, let me know and I'll get my ex-husband over here and feed him into fixing it for me. Thanks again.

Leslie

Thank God Trudy, I really didnt want to have to deal with the ex. I'm saved. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KelseysLackey

Just checking to see if Jeff or one of the moderators can confirm my suspicion that the animation in my prior signature was causing it to exceed the 15k limit.

I thought each frame was under the limit, but I may have been calculating incorrectly.

Which makes me wonder if I am correct that my new signature is about 12K.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by KelseysLackey

Your new signature is about 12k so it is fine. The animation was way over and I believe the other image was slightly over.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest LuckyGrey

I thought I was computer literate, but I can't figure out to put a photo in my signature. Even worse is how to get it to 15k. :-(

Is there a post anywhere that has a step by step guide for resizing or posting?

Very frustrating.

Edited by LuckyGrey