Signature Guidelines

Guest nlochansky

I apologize for the confusion...I was working on fixing it and reposted a smaller but still too big one. I think I should be within all the appropriate guidlines now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

-beau-.jpg

WOW, Jeff, I got the picture on , now how do I submit this for an avatar? When I did, nothing happened. I'm ususally the tech person, this is quite frustrating!!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

this is a test to see if my pictures are up on my signature.

Humm, I guess not. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

How about this?

YAY, IT WORKED!!!! THANKS!

I definitely need some help with my signature. Now, that I dropped the resolution, it really doesn't look very good. I have no problem paying a donation to whatever cause. Can someone PLEASE help me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest greytdame

HELP!!! I can ge the size right for my siggy pic but how do I get it less than 15kb? I'm really trying to follow the rules but am graphically challenged (in other words, a siggy idiot). Could someone tell me how to reduce resolution if that's what it takes? I did join photobucket if that helps at all. Thank you for helping me!

Guest my3greys

I give up, Jeff. My signature looks smaller than some others on the forums but it was removed due to size not 15k. I have tried to resize again so each picture would be 150x50,,so that three of them would equal the 500x150 requirement it says it should be...so confused now..some others look so big compared to what mine was and it was removed...HELP!!!If I send my images to you,,can you fix them again??? Or would I be forever in your debt???lol,,woe is me....

Each picture was around 11k, you had three pictures which totals about 33k. That is where you are over the guidelines.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

There are 2 types of file size. Viewable and storage size. Kind of like the cut of a diamond, and how a .75 carat ring can look bigger then a 1 carat ring if the cut is better.

Your viewable size was fine, but the storage size (33k) was too large. It is not that it takes storage here since they are remotely linked, but it does slow down page loading time for others. Viewable and storage size are only loosely linked, they work independent from each other for the most part.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest my3greys

I would rather have that diamond ring than try to fix this problem! I used photobucket, I went into my digital imagary program and resized each picture to 150 x 50,,and then saved it to computer...when I checked properities,,it still was different size,,way too small.. I'll take the ring! ;)

I think I've got it. :D

dianne.jpg

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest indigojen

Ok - b/c I am a complete moron, how is this? Photobucket says it's 11K, but I don't know the difference (clearly) between the 150K that it was and now :blush

Thanks!

Ok - b/c I am a complete moron, how is this? Photobucket says it's 11K, but I don't know the difference (clearly) between the 150K that it was and now

Thanks!

Right click - save target as - then upload to your phtobucket account

indigojen.jpg

Guest indigojen

Thanks Luv for helping, but I don't understand what's wrong with the one I made.

If photobucket says mine is 11K is that not what it's supposed to be?

I'm not sure if Jeff's post was in response to mine, but I have no idea what he is saying.

I guess I should go back to being siggyless and wishing someone would make me a wonderful one. I've been spending too much time messing with this dumb one that I don't even like :huh

Thanks,

Jen

• 3 weeks later...

File size is way too big!

Try this one :)

post-1070-1164833161_thumb.jpg

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle