Signature Guidelines

Guest eastcancoast

I have tried my signature pic again, it says it is the right size yet seems larger than some. Is it right yet?

Okay, question has been answered, I'll try again.

Edited by eastcancoast

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest eastcancoast

eastcancoast.jpgI can't get it right, how does one "submit a ticket" to ask the pros to do it?

Here's the pic I want in my siggy.

Guest greyhoundluv
Can you let me know if this is ok. It says its 10K but I havent a clue as to if this is correct.

It is indeed under the 15k limit and pixel size limit, but it is very difficult to see the images

I just dont know how to get it to 15K. So I am stuck with it :(

• 3 weeks later...
How can i make one long like yours...? Like montage type...sorry not v technial person :(

Signature help is free for GreyTalk supporters.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest clousehounds

My siggy was chopped for being too big. I can't figure out how to get photobucket to make it smaller but think maybe my avatar had put me over the limit.

Am I ok now?

(I am technology illiterate---I mean I teach Shakespeare---lol---this is all greek to me)

Edited by clousehounds

I tried to make my siggy in my PaintShopPro program - and after hours of frustration I finally came up with one that the program said was sized to the allowed size of 500 x 150. Now that I try to use my new signature, it is pulled, because it has to many k (?) ..... HOW do you adjust a k ???? I sized it right - so how can it be too big if the image is the right size? I've read through this whole thread trying to figure out the "k" thing ..... and I have no idea how to fix it.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest jfroggirl76

Jeff, I noticed that my siggie was removed due to the size. I know that the size is 488 x 150

How do I down size it so I can have it as my signature?

thanks Jenn

d966cd100fe91bdf2d92bdbfa82b0ba6.jpg

Jeff - Could you please tell us how to reduce the k size on our images?

I would like to use the 150 x 500 image of my Greyhound as my signature. It was removed because the file k size was too big. I need to know how reduce the file size so it will be under 15k. Seems that there are several of us here that are technically challenged with the same issue .... :lol

Can you explain [in simple terms] how to reduce a file to Greytalk guidelines?

* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter

Ok ... LOL !!! :lol

Photobucket "says" that my siggy is now 12k. Does it LOOK right now? :)

What I ended up doing is looking up my saved 100x500 image in the Photobucket (it said that it was 20k) - I went into EDIT & I resized it in Photobucket to 75% .... then it said that the image is now 12 k.

Could it really be THAT easy ???? :blush:colgate:rolleyes:

..... Having my fingers crossed that this worked the way I think it did!

Have a great day! Cory

Guest nlochansky

Ahhhh! So I made a new siggy in Photoshop, fit it into the 150x500 rules but I guess it's still too big??? I tried to go back into photoshop and reduce the resolution down but that made it miniscule and it still wasn't under the allowed 15k. How do I get it down in size without making it impossible to see? I think right now it is at 56K!

newsiggyoutlined.jpg

Now I know why I don't chip often.... cause changing a siggy is a giant PITA for computer challenged folks like myself (not to mention a giant on as well for the people that are helping me! :lol So so so sorry!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

nlochansky, your sig is still 33k and twice the limit.

I will remove it.

photoshop, save for web, then reduce it from there.

I removed it once already yesterday.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****