Greyt Story

mychip1

I assume someone may have posted this already - but what a great story for our breed!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/from-racetrack-to-hospital-how-1-greyhound-is-changing-lives-of-sick-kids/ar-BBRLmi4?ocid=ientp

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Love this story!

St John Ambulance Therapy Dog program has a children's certification.

Nixon, Nigel and Ruby all aced the testing.

We did not apply to visit at the local children's ward, as there were already two fabulous TDs with visiting there ... both Standard Poodles. They are both getting ready to retire soon and I've been thinking of applying to the hospital children's ward if (when ?!) Sid takes the Children's certification.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Way to go, Finn!

Can anyone find his Greyhound Data record? I looked him up to see if he was a KST or Cobblepot boy and there were no results for Gene's Outlaw.

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

:yay and he's a Prison Greyhound graduate!!! :thumbs-up:thumbs-up

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway