Great Global Greyhound Walk 2018

Banjoman

How many Greytalk members are joining or leading a Great Global Greyhound Walk this year?

http://www.greatglobalgreyhoundwalk.co.uk

I see Donna is organising one in Montreal, anybody else involved in one?

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

I am leading the walk in Nordwalde, Germany.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

• 3 weeks later...

The walks are this coming Sunday, we are hoping to increase the number of participants at our local one in Dorset. About 80 sighthounds of varying sizes turned out last year.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

About 80 sighthounds of varying sizes turned out last year.

What fun!

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I am pretty sure there is no walk scheduled here, it will be around 110 on Sunday (which means about 80 even at 6 a.m.)

Maybe we could organize a fun little version of this for our desert residents in a better time of year!

Alyse with Archer (KB's Harper)

We have on going on down in Milwaukee on Sunday.

Has there been a group doing this in the past? Unfortunately Miriam will not be able to participate this year. Does someone at GPA organize a group for this?

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

The Great Global Greyhound Walk - is today!

Have fun!