Hi From My Two Greyhounds!

Guest AutumnB

Guest AutumnB

Hi Everyone!

I am a mom of two amazing greyhounds and am so happy to have found this fourm!

Rampage (black & grey) will be 12 in November, and has been with me for 8 years now. He was adopted from a rescue in Nova Scotia, and then made the big move with me to Alberta. Linden (white with brindle spots) will be 7 in December, and joined our furry family in July of last year. Linden has a disease called Nodular Granulomatous Epiconjunctival Scleritis (NGE): An auto-immune disorder that affects both of his eyes. Unfortunately, his condition has drastically worsened and the ophthalmologist is now recommending removing both eyes. I joined the form in hopes of finding support, and some more information about my sight hound loosing his sight.
Looking forward to get to know some other greyt hound owners!

13697193_10157181312310072_4706171544170

Welcome from Germany. Your boys are gorgeous. I can't be of any help - sorry.

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Guest AutumnB

Greetings from Calgary! Where are you located? So sorry about Linden. We might be going down this road as well, sooner rather than later...

We are in Edmonton. Linden was adopted from the adoption group in Calgary! It's a difficult road to endure, but I know with Lindens case, it is in his best interest.

Guest bayhound

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find some greyt support here - everyone I've met so far has been very helpful and wise in the way of the hounds. :) Love Rampage's sleeping position - nothing but legs!