Simply Cindy Aka My Sweet Cindy

Guest skipperannie22

So very sorry for the sudden loss of your beautiful Cindy.

What wonderful memories you have...remember them and smile....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry1:grouphug

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh what a sweet face!!! I'm so very, very sorry, and understand. Our Bindi died of a heart attack at age 6.

Sending strength and peace to you.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest skipperannie22

Thank you everyone who responded with your kind words. I have read every message several, many times now. This community is really built on strength and love for these dogs and I couldn't have gotten through the last month without reading your messages.

Each day is a different day with how my grief displays itself, but I can tell I'm around that corner of total despair and heart break. I still cry daily and seemingly at the drop of a hat sometimes, but I also smile with my memories of my sweet Cindy. I've kept going with my thoughts and memories of her (from my original post) and it really does help. I've sobbed my way through most of that document, but there are days I can re-read it and smile now.

To read your incredible words, and to see how many greys you've lost...well it gives me strength. It also reminds me that there might be more room in my heart for another grey someday. This house is soooo quiet now...I've reached out to help foster when they come in. It's a beginning I guess.

Thank you again to the Grey Talk Community.

I'm so deeply sorry for your shockingly heartbreaking loss of Cindy. She was clearly a very special girl, and was fortunate to have had her last year and a half feeling so well loved.

Thank you for sharing your lovely memorial with us. May her spirit remain forever close at heart.

:f_red:f_pink:f_red

Guest FordRacingRon

Thank you everyone who responded with your kind words. I have read every message several, many times now. This community is really built on strength and love for these dogs and I couldn't have gotten through the last month without reading your messages.

Each day is a different day with how my grief displays itself, but I can tell I'm around that corner of total despair and heart break. I still cry daily and seemingly at the drop of a hat sometimes, but I also smile with my memories of my sweet Cindy. I've kept going with my thoughts and memories of her (from my original post) and it really does help. I've sobbed my way through most of that document, but there are days I can re-read it and smile now.

To read your incredible words, and to see how many greys you've lost...well it gives me strength. It also reminds me that there might be more room in my heart for another grey someday. This house is soooo quiet now...I've reached out to help foster when they come in. It's a beginning I guess.

Thank you again to the Grey Talk Community.

I really understand too. Today marks 3 months for me,,I still have no dog and I still weep every day. All I can say is, the weeping does get less but it is amazing what will set it off. Pictures are bad. I still can't talk to strangers about it,,,family understands. I know, like you, there is room in my heart for another dog but no dog can replace my girl and never will. But I want to give another pup a home, just do not know when that will happen. Hopefully you too can share your home, not with a dog to replace the one that has left, but to give another dog a chance at a nice bed and a place to lay their head down.