Freah Factors

Guest kar

FRESHSTART  

4 members have voted

1. 1. how many of you have your dog on freshstart by springtime

• have you noticed a difference
    • for how long have they been on it

The Springtime's product that many people here use is Fresh Factors - not Fresh Start. We use it and the Joint Health supplement and have been using them for about 4 or 5 years. We noticed an immediate energy boost with the Fresh Factors and a thickening / softening of Rocket's coat. He still runs and jumps like a puppy, so i have to assume that the Joint Health is doing it's job also. We did only give one at a time for the first few weeks to make sure there was no adverse reaction before combining them. Rocket thinks they are treats, so they must taste okay too.

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Voted. Yes noticed a big difference for Kasey who was showing signs of difficulty to rise and to jump up on the bed at the age of 10. Took care of that within 30 days. Both boys have been on it now for about 2 years, and I'll continue using it the rest of their lives.

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

Voted. Yes noticed a big difference for Kasey who was showing signs of difficulty to rise and to jump up on the bed at the age of 10. Took care of that within 30 days. Both boys have been on it now for about 2 years, and I'll continue using it the rest of their lives.

Can you buy it in Ontario?

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

My hounds are on Fresh Factors and Joint Health. My girl made it to 13 before Osteo got her. She ran 177 races and had two litters of puppies. She never limped or acted stiff.

I have my Luka on 3 of Fresh Factors and 3 Joint Health and my 4 year old gets 2 of each.

my two were in the catalog in 2014 but they are no longer in the new one.

Fresh Factors are the most remarkable supplement I have ever seen. I consider them a 'miracle drug' because they have performed miraculous things on my dogs over many years and many different dogs' use. As a chemist I believe it is because that particular combination of substances produces a synergy that results in effects many times greater than the individual components alone would have. Whatever it is truly miraculous. Anybody that knows me knows I am very hard to please regarding things for my dogs and very holistic. If I say something good about a product, trust me you can take it to the bank. Fresh Factors has done unexplainable stuff. It has helped my dogs in so many ways and to overcome so many issues. Its just remarkable. I have never in many years ran across anybody that ever tried them that didn't love them. I mean a lot of the stuff it helps they don't even mention. Like for instance chemotherapy. It helped Ivy to sail through chemo always bright and happy. It helped Bobber recover from a terrible serious systemic kidney infection. She was very sick; none of the antibiotics etc even IV would work or break the fever and one night just for the hell of it after beginning accupuncture treatment I gave her a Fresh Factor never dreaming it could really help-but she began to recover the next day. Yeah it would be easy to say that it couldn't possibly have been the Fresh Factors but I know they were at least complicit in her recovery. And Fresh Factors kept her in good shape until the end. Can not begin to tell you how they helped both my broodies-both of which made nearly 15 years old! and my farm dog and Poly a Golden Retriever. She had gotten to where she couldn't hardly even get up-it was clear the end was near we thought- but after Fresh Factors she got even playful again and lived several more years! No doubt in my mind that Fresh Factors gave us those extra years and she was in good condition and enjoyed them until of course the very end at 14-15. More recently it got rid of Gilly Boys skin flakes in his coat and helped Reba's former allergy issues to become non-issues. One of the most noticeable things is that their eyes become brighter shortly after you begin to use it. Its obvious-you can't miss it. The stuff is miraculous. No kidding.

PS-I don't work for Fresh Factors hehe; just an extremely satisfied customer.

Can you buy it in Ontario?

You bet. You can even order it online now. Shipping is a bit costly but I buy a lot at once to make it worthwhile and last.

I just can't be bothered/running around to find what they need, that is dog friendly, in multiple stores. So I justify the shipping charges for my fuel bill!

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015

I usually double the dose for a week if there is a dog with a problem. You should see a difference within a week. Maintenance dose with my seniors is usually 6 per day.

juliemac: on ocassion I have one who will not eat them. Push come to shove, I powder them and mix with canned and they will eat it.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I've used both Fresh Factors and Longetivity for Larry my oldest. He started the Fresh Factors a few years ago and there was an appreciable difference. I switched him over to the Longevity about 1 year ago and it helped but, not as much as the Fresh Factors seemed to at the beginning. The Longevity is a green powder and some dogs don't like it as the vendor is pretty honest about on their web page. Larry has days where he won't eat his food without the powder sprinkled on and lately, other days where he tips his dish over because he doesn't like the powder.

• 3 months later...

I have been using it for about 4 years. I used the longevity for Paul and the joint supplement. I use the 7 oils for their coats and they are so soft. They get the fresh factors and bug off daily. Shipping is amazing. If I order in the morning, I get the product the next day. I have no problem recommending these items.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I can't say that I've seen a big difference in Sweep in the two months or so she's been on Fresh Factors and Joint Health, but she's always been on some kind of supplement (previously Missing Link), so maybe that's why our results haven't been drastic. She doesn't seem to like the taste, though: she spits out the pieces on the floor beside her bowl unless I crush them into a powder. I will probably just go back to Missing Link once we finish our current supply.

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

This FF sounds great. Currently, our guy is taking fish oil and yogurt also.

Would FF replace those? or just the yogurt?

I spoke with the company, after explaining that I was starting the hounds on Fresh Factors and Joint Health, and explained that I have been giving them one fish oil capsule daily.

I wanted to know if I was "duplicating" a supplement.

I was told no, so I have continued with the fish oil..

Edited by Beachbum1