:confetti Welcome Home Cinco & Aiden! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Jan, I'm so happy for you, and for Cinco and Aiden, too! I know they will bring you lots of smiles. :) :)

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Welcome to your forever home guys! I can hear the joy in your Momma's writing!

I have a feeling that Camp Greyhound better have the camera on standby with these two!

Congratulations to all at Camp Greyhound!

PeeeeS - Happy Birthday Aiden! :baloons:baloons:baloons:baloons

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Yeah!!! I was wondering if they had arrived (had to go back and calculate 19 sleeps... :lol ), then I found this wonderful post hidden in Intros....silly me, should have looked here first ;)

Everyone looks so comfortable...........and Cinco and Aiden are very handsome guys! Congratulations to all of you, a wonderful way to celebrate Spring.

Enjoy.....and I am looking forward to updates on their adventures.

gtsigtest5-31-1-1.jpg?t=1338477409
Mom to Emmi (WM Lickety Split) & Asia (Devious Walker)
Waiting at the Bridge: Shadow, Willow, Tony, Nina, Reggie, Sunny, Webb, Rosie, Rowdy, Ivy, Smoke & Raina

Guest Heehoo

Smiley said: Hey in case I get busy sleeping, you'll be loved forever & ever....and hey...Happy Birthday lil buddy....100_3776.jpg

Thanks for the compliment....Both of them were so easy to take care of, especially Aiden. He's so laid back. He reminded me of Pegasus with his coloring, personality & little touch of roman nose. Aiden was alittle more funny, especially in the mornings, he did this play bow, grin, scoot when we got up in the morning.
Cinco does love to snuggle! He would let Smiley & Angel climb over him & one night I woke up & he was between me & Angel.

Welcome home Cinco and Aiden!!!

Jan, congratulations! They're very handsome. And I know just what you mean about KNOT sleeping well. Cinco is looking at the statue like "Uh, oh. I wonder what he did wrong." ;)

A song for the boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbPgBGv2to

Marc and the gang

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Smiley said: Hey in case I get busy sleeping, you'll be loved forever & ever....and hey...Happy Birthday lil buddy....100_3776.jpg

Thanks for the compliment....Both of them were so easy to take care of, especially Aiden. He's so laid back. He reminded me of Pegasus with his coloring, personality & little touch of roman nose. Aiden was alittle more funny, especially in the mornings, he did this play bow, grin, scoot when we got up in the morning.

Cinco does love to snuggle! He would let Smiley & Angel climb over him & one night I woke up & he was between me & Angel.

Not to take away from Aiden and Cinco's introduction, but we don't see nearly enough of the gang at HeeHoo's house. I think their Momma needs to start a thread and post some pics. How's that for a subtle hint? :bgeorge

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I love this pic :beatheart Smiley, thank you for teaching Aiden the ropes. I may send him back from time-to-time for a refresher, as he is having a bit of trouble remembering KNOT to talk back to his elders Seamie :kiss2 and we just can KNOT have that. :shakefinger He is getting quite familiar with the lechter you sent :lol Rocket's daddiman is right, your mom has been a little stingy with pics of you guys :wub:

Welcome home Cinco and Aiden!!!

Jan, congratulations! They're very handsome. And I know just what you mean about KNOT sleeping well. Cinco is looking at the statue like "Uh, oh. I wonder what he did wrong." ;)

A song for the boys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVbPgBGv2to

Marc and the gang

Misser Marc, a welcome song!! Thanks so much!!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest RooMcClanahan

You're late! I saw this on Rescued Racers' FB page a couple of days ago! :colgate

So glad to see this wonderful update. Looks like everyone's getting nice and comfy already. Congrats to you and the campers! Can't wait for lots more pics and stories.

You're late! I saw this on Rescued Racers' FB page a couple of days ago! :colgate

So glad to see this wonderful update. Looks like everyone's getting nice and comfy already. Congrats to you and the campers! Can't wait for lots more pics and stories.

I hate FB. :lol I'm not even on it and that statement has gotten me unfriended a few times :lol

StLRR is awesome :thumbs-up Thank you!!

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm a little bit late to the party, but, welcome home boys!

Also, I don't think Seamie looks frail at all - he looks wonderful! :heart

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--