Very Good News

Guest LittleGreys

Guest LittleGreys

It was a long trip down to Dr Radcliffe's today. A slight mix up at the front desk caused us to have to wait quite a while for our appointment, but that's OK. It was worth the wait. This trip he xrayed both shoulders. He was very pleased with what he saw. Even before the xrays, when he came in the room, he was surprised to see how she was laying with her right leg extended. She had not been able to do that before. He said there is more improvement on the xrays than he expected. She is responding wonderfully to the stem cells. Also, he noted how much her hair was growing back, an added bonus for sure. :) And the biggest, greatest news of all, the suspected osteosarcoma is NOT. The lytic lesion is nearly gone, the lytic area is filling in with new bone growth. Apparently it was from the IMPA. :banana:bounce1:clap:confetti:yay :yay

Needless to say, I am over the moon.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

That's FANTASTIC news! SO happy for you! :confetti

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest trevdog

See, I told you to think postive! We are so thrilled for you and little Munchie! Give her some extra love from us down here in FL! That little girl is a fighter all the way.

Guest Roadtripper

And the biggest, greatest news of all, the suspected osteosarcoma is NOT.

This part gave me chills for you. So nice to read good news in H&M.

Very happy for you & your girl. :love2

You must be elated! Wonderful wonderful news...lots of hugs and scritches going out to Munchie :kiss2

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest jettcricket

FANTASTIC!!!!! Doing a happy dance for you...:banana :banana :banana it's very rare that something like this happens so this makes my heart happy!!!

Yeah, NO CANCER!!!! :bounce1:confetti:bounce1

clap.gif Munchie!!! We wub.gif you!!!

DH asked me to ask the source of the stem cells used in her therapy???

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! :banana :banana :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:yay:confetti:yay

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

GO MUNCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Wonderful news!!

DH asked me to ask the source of the stem cells used in her therapy???

The stem cells are harvested from the dog's own fat tissue. I believe this is the technology that Radcliffe uses: Medivet America.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

And the biggest, greatest news of all, the suspected osteosarcoma is NOT.

This part gave me chills for you. So nice to read good news in H&M.

Very happy for you & your girl. :love2

Yes, wonderful to see good news in Health & Medical! So very happy for you!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown