Emm...hello!

Guest GreytBug

Guest GreytBug

Hello! I'm a noob here, my name is Carla I'm from Baltimore, Maryland and my hubby and I own 3 awesome Greyhounds!!! Now, I never seen a Greyhound until I met my husband 4 years ago, he had two (which we luckily still have the two, pics will follow after this) I fell in love with Greyhounds there after...The female, Cici had some issues when I moved in after I got married but in good time we all adjusted fine and about 6 months ago we decided to foster a houndie to help out the adoption group we sometimes volunteer for but very recently discovered that we could not give this pup up! so we adopted him! YAY!!! Okay, enough talk, picture time!!! :lol

This is Echo, he is 12 years old! :P

430257_10150605435528213_592898212_9076226_1511453188_n.jpg

Cici, she is about to turn 8!

227160_10150193688763213_592898212_6953927_1248096_n.jpg

And Finally, Slim, he is 5 yrs old!

395479_222166587875089_100002452489088_456765_2040171785_n.jpg

Hello and Welcome from Michigan to Carla and her crew! welcome.gif

I can see why you adopted Slim - I would have been a goner, too. You have a lovely group of hounds.

We can't wait to hear of your adventures together.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Welcome to GT and congrats on your new addition!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome from Maryland! Montgomery County, to be exact! I adopted two of my hounds from GPA-Baltimore and volunteer for them. My daughter lives in Baltimore now, too! Gorgeous pups!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Welcome from Ontario...greyt looking pups!

Edited by greytpups

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest GreytBug

Thanks all again, my hubby has had an account with GT for a long time, he had questions about his first Greyhound and he said this forum helped out a ton.

I love to take pictures of them and love to show them off hehe :] ...I help volunteer for GPA-MD and do meet and greets at our local PetSmarts every month.

Welcome from NH, your hounds are gorgeous!!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Welcome from Canada. You have beautiful pups!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome from RI!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.