Gee Needs All The Prayers She Can Get

What the heck, Gee?? Doesn't it make you wonder, what on earth she thought she was doing when she ate the needle, and how did it get safely all the way to her stomach?? blink.gif

I'm chanting for healing here. The neurological event could have been just a one-time thing, gone and soon to be forgotten. The needle will be safely removed with the tiniest of incisions. Gee will be begging seconds of her birthday cake!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending good thoughts that Gee's neuro issue clears up quickly. Is endoscopy a possibility for removing the needle, or do they think surgery is the better option because of how long it's probably been there?

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

Sending good thoughts that Gee's neuro issue clears up quickly. Is endoscopy a possibility for removing the needle, or do they think surgery is the better option because of how long it's probably been there?

We're not sure right now. We're focusing on the neuro issue first. We need to get her up on those back legs and walking without assistance. Right now she either falls to one side or the other. I know my vet would do the least invasive procedure possible because of her age.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

:goodluck

I sure hope Gee gets back on her feet soon so she can lose that needle and get back to being herself.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest kelli123

So so sorry to hear this news, We are praying extra hard for Gee, And we will light our best candle for her tonight. Please baby girl we are all her fighting with you luv and huggs for you all

:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope All fingers, paws, legs and eyes crossed here. Sending healing white light and prayers to Gee, Judy, Mike and Kevin.:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sending prayers and healing thoughts for Gee.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson