Gee Needs All The Prayers She Can Get

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blastsmom

Judy...

sending many many hugs...... hope Doc finds whats up.. and Gee is home real soon... please give her an extra big hug from me!

:f_pink:bighug:f_pink

thoughts and prayers coming your way!

♥ Terri

Just read the update...continued prayers for sweet Gee :hope

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Have you checked every mm of her to look for a tick?

Yes, she's been checked every month since we got her 5 years ago and she's never had one.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PhillyPups

Continued prayers for Sweet Gee. :hope:hope

And for you, my friend, :bighug and a Gizmo smile. :)

Edited by PhillyPups

Have you checked every mm of her to look for a tick?

Yes, she's been checked every month since we got her 5 years ago and she's never had one.

That's good & you likely understood what I meant but just to be sure... Has you or vets checked her entire body in the last two days? Sometimes tick paralysis shows up in unusual presentations. No need to answer. Am just clarifying.

Sending continued good wishes for Gee & her loving family.

Just got off the phone with Dr. B. Gee is improving! He said she is a bit stronger today. She has better use of her back legs. She hasn't pooped yet today so that is much better than yesterday when she had the big D. It looks like the steroids are starting to work. She's going to be there for a few more days. Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers, they are working!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Good girl Gee!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.