Bee Wiseman

45MPHK9

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HuggableHound

When I joined Greytalk, just before I adopted my first grey, Bee and Murray were one of the first pictures I saw. After that I often looked for posts from you about your 2 beautiful babies and could feel through your pictures how much they were loved. Run free with our Angels little Bee and my prayers that, in time, your hearts heal.

Guest hlpnhounds

What an absolutely beautiful tribute to your lovely Bee Wiseman. She was a lovely girl and will surely be missed. How lucky she was to have been found by the two of you who, not only loved her but made that star shine while she was with you !! How happy she must have been to have been able to do all of her favorite things and with her favorite people !

Guest Javasmom

Thank you all for your kind words. I am astounded by the depth of the pain we feel right now. We are heartbroken. We would do anything to get Bee back. We miss her so much.

We will never get over losing her. :(

I know, I know and I know and I am so sorry.

My heart sank as I read Bee Wiseman's name in remembrance. I am so very sorry for your loss. Bee was so fortunate to have lived in your loving home. Bee Wiseman will be missed by many. Godspeed beautiful girl!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Tricia and Burke,

I am at a loss as I stare at my keyboard. I am so grateful to have been able to share Bee Wiseman's birthday and see her in all her special glory. As usual, the center of attention she so deserved.

Of the journeys we have shared together, this is the last one I would have wanted to share with you. As painful as the grief is, I hope you find comfort in your memories and feel some of the joy that Bee has broaght to your lives. Ringo and Bee are sharing an extended playdate as they wait for us at the Rainbow Bridge.

You will ALWAYS be Bee Wisemean's Mom.

With love,

Debbie

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.

I am heart broken to see Bee's name on this thread. I have come to know her from all of the wonderful posts your wrote and your fantastic photos. I love this girl and I am so sad for your loss. That you for sharing her and letting your GT family get to know her.

Sending gentle hugs and greyhound kisses- Janice, Luka and Peace from Chicago

oh gosh, not another :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I am SO very sorry your Bee is gone :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Tricia,

I am so sorry to hear that Bee went to the bridge.

Who knew it was last time I saw her and gave her kisses at the beach.

Run free sweet girl.

We all miss you.

:f_white

Soon, Harry and Cassy.

Soon, Cassy & Twitter

Angel Hounds: Rowdy, Easy & Harry

I am sorry this dreaded disease took your precious girl away from you and Burke.

I was always happy to come to GreyTalk and see the wonderful pictures you took of the adventures your family has. Bee Wiseman was certainly a GT favorite and will be sorely missed by all.

I'm glad she made it to Dewey and got to spend time with her Daddy on the beach before she had to leave us. I'm tearing up just writing this.

God Speed Bee Wiseman!! Run pain free now! :gh_runner

Oh no, I just saw this. I'm so very very sorry. She was one of my favorites, too. You and Burke gave her more than she would have ever dreamed to have asked for, I'm sure. She was a lovely dog.

Guest redreed

I haven't been here in a very long time so I'm just seeing this. I am so so sorry!!!! Bee Wiseman was a wonderful soul and my heart goes out to you.

Guest Greyglo

What an incredibly beautiful tribute to your precious girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you.

:f_pink for Bee Wiseman, always in our hearts