Rainy - Peach Rain

FountainLady

What an eloquent tribute to a very special girl. Run free, Rainy. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

What an extraordinary angel Rainy is and always has been. Such a lovely lady. Such a precious soul. Such a beautiful and moving tribute. You know, she is a hero. Few humans or animals have had as much of an impact as her on who knows how many others-oh the power of love-more powerful than anything in the universe. My deepest sympathy.

Run free happy healthy and fast dearest Rainy. You will never ever be forgotten and are loved always.

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

What an amazing life she had ~ I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to her and hope that your many happy memories will bring you comfort.

Rest in peace, Rainy :brokenheart .

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Rainy - Peach Rain 3/13/00 - 10/05/11

She was a dog that made me a better person. How can I ever thank her for that?[/font][/size]

You did thank her. You gave her a beautiful life. Every picture shows a happy girl who knew how very loved she was.

Run free, Rainy.

Edited by carronstar

I am so very sorry! She made her way to you in order to fulfill her purpose and thank goodness you recognized her potential!! I know she would be proud to be remembered just as you described her.................a beautiful soul. I hope the memories of the magic she created helps to heal the ragged edges of your heart. Godspeed, Rainy.

Edited by duncan41

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Thanks you to all for your prayers, hugs and kind words. It's hard to believe she has been gone over a week now. :(

Gus is adjusting to being an only hound. He has soaked up a lot of tears over the last week, and he really seems to know that our emotions are raw.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Cory and Family

I am so sorry. The posts of Rainy's adventures in reading with kids was one of the reasons Maddie and i got into (what is known as Paws to Read) here in charlotte. Rainy, Maddie and I thank you for that. We knew about the program but one of libraries was not interested, but I found one that is and we love it as much as the kids do. Go find your brother Doc, who is probably chasing swirrels. (Doc was our SS last year) He will be there to meet you.

Corey and family, hugs to you all. :bighug

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]