Icu Gale

Guest isntitgreyt

Guest isntitgreyt

It is with a heavy heart I wish Gale a safe journey to the Rainbow Bridge. ICU Gale is my Glenda's littermate that I had the pleasure to meet while on vacation in Florida at the farm she called home. Gale's owner, Deneen, called me this morning to let me know Gale was sent to the Bridge due to a tumor in her throat. I know Deneen and her family loved Gale very much as did I. I was waiting to hear Gale was officially retired to help her get her own couch. Gale you were loved! Run Fast and Free.

DSCN1947_1550.jpg

DSCN1946_1549.jpg

DSCN1945_1548.jpg

I'm so sorry she had to leave.

Godspeed, lovely precious girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am sorry to read this. I remember those photos and she seemed like such a happy girl.

Run free Gale, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I had the pleasure to meet Gale and she was the most sweet loving Greyhound and full of bounce, spunky and loved People. I am very sad to hear the news of Gale. She was a Brood mommy that had precious pups that are some still racing... Jenn I know in your heart you wanted to take her home but it was not the right time as her owner had expected for her to get well and she was too have more puppies so this comes as a big Surprise.... Jenn I am very Sorry that she never had the chance to join her sister and mom and I know this is very hard on you.... Please know you will see her again and that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank You to to her owner for giving her all the Special love and for giving her the special attention you do all your farm greyhounds. You have a Huge Heart!!!!!! :grouphug :grouphug

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Gale :f_red

You will be missed and I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet and to get your love!!!!!! God Bless you sweetheart!!!!!! :kiss2 You will be missed!!!! :weep

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

I'm so sorry she had to leave so soon. My condolences to those who loved her. Godspeed Gale! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

We had the pleasure of racing two of Glenda and Gale's siblings - Greta and Gangster. Gangster found a home through Shamrock with Anne (who is a GT member). Greta won a puppy stakes race, and whelped a couple of litters, too, and then got adopted out by the breeder but I lost track of her. They were very aggressive on the track, and the first to join in an argument with other dogs, but they are awesome characters, as I am sure is the case with the other littermates.

My sympathies to Gale's family and everyone who loved her.

Guest isntitgreyt

We had the pleasure of racing two of Glenda and Gale's siblings - Greta and Gangster. Gangster found a home through Shamrock with Anne (who is a GT member). Greta won a puppy stakes race, and whelped a couple of litters, too, and then got adopted out by the breeder but I lost track of her. They were very aggressive on the track, and the first to join in an argument with other dogs, but they are awesome characters, as I am sure is the case with the other littermates.

My sympathies to Gale's family and everyone who loved her.

[/quote

Glenda is really laid back and so was Gale from what I seen at the farm the two times I got to meet her. I do however see that Glenda is a "quietly" in control around here! I am so sorry to see Gale go to the bridge at only nine years old.