Rest In Peace Nina

Guest borzoix4

Guest borzoix4

My darling Girl.

Many here already know this event that occured back in April.

Our neighbors kids on night valdalized our fence, as well as fencing of two other neighbors. My husband let the dogs out at 5am, And all 4 dogs got out.

Zubin, Benjamin and Lindsey were found safe. But Nina was struck and killed by a car. She died instantly.

What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful girl. I'm so very sorry for this tragic, senseless loss of your girl.

Godspeed Nina, may you run free with the wind at the Bridgeghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest borzoix4

What a wonderful tribute to a beautiful girl. I'm so very sorry for this tragic, senseless loss of your girl.

Godspeed Nina, may you run free with the wind at the Bridgeghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Criminal charges were done and charges were pressed etc. We also sued them in civil court. But of course- that won't bring our baby back.

Now, even though they moved out this past weekend, our yard is armed to the teeth- including cameras, motion detectors with lights and linked to the security system etc.

In all my years of dogs, I NEVER had something like this happen. It was horrid.

I too remember poor Nina's story. Glad those people moved but as you said that doesnt bring Nina back. An event that didnt have to happen if it wasnt for those hooligans.

:bighug to you

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Tragic, very very tragic and heartbreaking. It is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest borzoix4

I was not sure if I had posted it or not. For months we were just flat out numb around here, and swollowed in grief as you can imagine.

I had never had one of my dogs killed by a car, and NEVER had such a situation as that one. horrid....

That was a lovely Tribute. My two 1990's Borzois Mona and Misha are there at at the Bridge, both let go thru natural causes and Misha at only 5 from congenital kidney issues that came out of nowhere. But having vandals let the dogs out... that's awful and far too young to make any sense. f_yellow:gh_run

This was such a heartbreaking story. While all losses are difficult - something so senseless is just beyond comprehension.....I can't imagine having to deal with the grief AND the incredible anger that you must have felt.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I am so very sorry. I remember your post when this happened. Having had a neighbor poison my dog when I was in my teens, I know how hard it is to live near someone when you know they have caused your animal's death. I am so very sorry you had to experience that.

Run free, Nina.

Guest borzoix4

Thank you all.. Since then we were reeling in grief but now our yard is frankly over done in security, but it was the only way we could sleep at night after that happened.

They moved out this past weekend and I SWEAR we had a party here!!! I was thrilled!!! Such a rural area- and have something like that happen?

Only solice we have is that she was doing what she loved most when she was killed- to Run but still... It was horrible. It took me months to be able to do her video as I needed time to even look at her picture.

What was odd- is that the end of that video was done the day before this happened. Instead of running and racing like normal, she choose to hang out with me on the steps with the camera.

Maybe she was trying to tell me " Good bye Mommy"??

:grouphug I remember this tragic story about beautiful Nina. I seriously don't know what I'd do to my neighbors if this happened to me. Especially since it was a group of punk kids.

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

I remember your story moved me to tears....so tragic....it never should've happened.

Deeply sorry for the loss of your precious girl Nina she was beautiful.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I remember. :grouphug Beautiful Nina.f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.