Prayers And Well Wishes For Pre

Guest Houndstown

Guest Houndstown

Hey guys,

Pre is back at the vet tonight. His paw just won't heal from his latest mishap - About 2 weeks ago we had to take him to the vet because of a really bad cut on his toe after chasing Tera in the backard. Turns out the cut was so deep it severed tendon and the vet had to operate. He lost a toenail and part of his toe to the first joint. He was healing okay when the stinker thought he was better and started digging in the sand box when I wasn't looking. He ended up popping his stitches so he was back at the vet this afternoon. They are keeping him overnight for observation.

The bed seems a little too empty tonight so I'm asking for prayers and well wishes for our boy. He's 10 now, and I just want him (and us) to enjoy what time he has left with us.

Thanks in advance.

Ouch! :( Sorry he's messed up his foot. Sending lots of prayers and light for healing. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Hope he is home and taking up all the bed space soon!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest goofydog

Healing prayers and white light for Pre. If he's able to join you at Greyfest this weekend I'll have some extra special scritches for him!

sending prayers!!! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending good thoughts your way.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest avadogner

We are sending prayers and wishes for speedy recovery to Pre!:grouphug :grouphug Please keep us updated on his progress. I've got a silly injured boy too who doesn't have the good sense to ease off his broken bone in his hock area. We've had to walk him on lease in our fenced backyard to keep him from running around on it. Those boys are always so silly!

Hang in there!

ava and augie's mum

Aw, Chris, just seeing this. Hoping your boy is back with you and on the road to complete recovery :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire