Tyrone......

MisserGil

He was truly just about the cutest thing on four legs ever! I am so sorry you have so much more grief to bear.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{{{{{{{{Gil}}}}}}}}}}

Godspeed, Tyrone.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 So much loss in such a short time...

Godspeed Tyrone.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am very sorry for your loss of Tyrone. I am sure he is running with his sister now.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Dear Tyrone, run free at the bridge.......

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest EaglesMom

Oh Gil, I am so very sorry for your losses. I met both Dimples and Tyrone at Dewey 2010 and fell in love with both of them.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of you.

Becky

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. Tyrone was a lucky boy to be so loved. Godspeed Tyrone! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Thanks everyone.. Tyrone also loved going to the events and hanging out with everyone getting lots of loving. Its hard only preparing one bowl of food. I of course slipped last night and called for him to go outside and potty with Tanner and Gracie.. Hell I am still calling for Dimples..

Will be seeing Big Dave for the halo over Tyrones tattoo portrait on my back next week.. But I think I need to find a little skull and crossbones for him as well since he was my little badboy pirate..

I was also thinking last night how when we lose a pet that has been with us at so many events and others have grown to love, that everyone loses that special pet. Thankfully we all have our memories..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Thanks everyone.. Tyrone also loved going to the events and hanging out with everyone getting lots of loving. Its hard only preparing one bowl of food. I of course slipped last night and called for him to go outside and potty with Tanner and Gracie.. Hell I am still calling for Dimples..

Will be seeing Big Dave for the halo over Tyrones tattoo portrait on my back next week.. But I think I need to find a little skull and crossbones for him as well since he was my little badboy pirate..

I was also thinking last night how when we lose a pet that has been with us at so many events and others have grown to love, that everyone loses that special pet. Thankfully we all have our memories..

My favorite memories of Tyrone will always be the first time I met him, when I met you at the trailer on the N.Neck & he snuggled with me! :blush

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge